• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Really cute! One of my favorite Ground types! My only problem with it is that it’s referred to as a Mouse Pokémon despite being an armadillo (Also Alolan Sandshrew is still called “Sand” despite having nothing to do with it anymore)

Raichu

it amuses me slightly but I don't really care about it otherwise. It kind of bothers me that they're giving gigantamax forms not only to pokemon that have other forms already, but they're giving gigantamax forms to pokemon that suck really hard and won't even be useful while gigantamaxed.

flareon

I have... complicated feelings towards this one. On the one hand, my precious Meowth has gotten a Gigamax form and I’m excited for the inevitable battle between it and Gigamax Pikachu in the anime but every time I look at it I keep imagining it falling over and flapping in the wind like an inflatable tube man and I also get the mental image of a bunch of trainers trying to teach their Meowth to walk on their hind legs and if you’ve seen “Go West Young Meowth”, you’ll know the repercussions (and injuries) that can come from that. Ninja’d
It’s so fluffy, I’m going to die. It looks like something that would be so nice and warm to hug, especially on cold winter nights. I just wish it had a better movepool and some better stats. :(

Lugia

not too scary for a 'ghost type' being based on an inanimate object, doesn't catch my attention much

Zorua

love that anubis, awesome design
does resemble an anthro jackal, not a 'humanoid' being

Mienshao

looks nice, awesome nature design, just wish it was a bit more scarier
do like it

Trevenant

don't like rotom that much, or any of its forms
not for me

Azumarril

love the fairy - funny in its episode

Wigglytuff