• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

not really a fan of it, looks too much like a turtle
not species that catches my attention

Deino

looks like a bug, really hate its design
and its part dragon, another disliked reason (one user on Discord I know is obsessed with dragons, tries to force them on me to like them, kind of ruining my experiences with them, and loving fairies more and more)

Pichu

love that cutie flyer, made me laugh in the anime

Noibat

I don't like it but it's quite cute at least.

Prinplup

I gotta say, the way they revealed this Pokémon was amazing! I unfortunately never got one or a Ditto disguised as one but I remember seeing it’s shadow in Go and thinking it was a disguised Kecleon. Seeing it in the anime has heightened my liking of it.

Happiny

an inanimate object based Pokemon! hate them myself
I know many love it, I'm just the opposite

Swellow

as usual, its a turtle, don't like their designs at all

Pancham

Back
Top Bottom