• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
i wish it would stop chasing me in the wild area and going in front of my bike ;_; it's alright though i guess

ferrothorn

steel solid soul
Reaction score
I slightly like it. It's a cool, spiky cave dweller with vine tentacles. There is something slightly unsettling about its cold, dead eyes combined with a complete lack of a mouth.

tentacruel

Reaction score
As the previous form may suggest, it's rather "cool" and pretty strong too. Its type combination makes it a very good special defensive oriented wall, aside maybe when facing Psychic-type opponents.

- Dusknoir...?

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Don't care for the line at all. Azumarill and Cinderace are much cooler rabbit Pokemon.
Nidoking

steel solid soul
Reaction score
it's pretty boring, I don't care for it. I'm mixed on its evolutions. Lycanroc midday is meh too, lycanroc dusk is....sort of neat, I guess. Lycanroc midnight is gr8, though.

spinda

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
love the species its based on (bears are awesome)
its movement after 6th gen looks funny (as if it had too much to drink nsfw drinks to keep it safe) - wish it movements where a lot better

Buizel

Reaction score
One of my favourite ones introduced on Gen. IV. Really like how this cutie uses its tail as a ventilator.

- Swanna...?

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
took me a while to like, really love how adorable it looks like
love the typing, looks much better than Pelipper

Raikou

steel solid soul
Reaction score
I recall havin' some sort of interest in it when I was little. I used one in either gold or crystal. Perhaps due to this, it remains my favored legendary doggo, though that doesn't mean I care about it. I will say that I appreciate its stormcloud mane and sabertooth-like design.

drifloon

Call of Fate
Reaction score
It is both cute and creepy, but there are better Ghost Pokemon.
Garbodor

Call of Fate
Reaction score
It looks cool and is one of very few Ice-types that is a glass cannon - what's not to love?
Shaymin

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
its ok looking, not too bad looking
haven't tried one yet
cute design on the flying form most

Pikachu

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing it everywhere, Raichu is cooler (both forms).
Slowbro

Spring is finally here!
Reaction score
I love it. Not only is it a really cute design but it’s my sister’s favorite Pokémon. I only wish it got more love (although SwSh was nice to it). Part of me wishes it was a branched evolution from Cacnea but at the same time, hey more cactuses.

Glameow

Reaction score
The "shuriken" pointed tail and "Dark-type" looking colours make it adorable. Very very cute.

- Slowking...?