• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
indifferent towards it, leaning towards thinking it's cool.

crawdaunt

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
It's cute, I guess. I mean, it's not a terrible Pokemon, it just doesn't really do anything for me.

Slurpuff.

Last edited:
Nyan Nyan
Reaction score
Not particularly a favorite, but it's endearing in its own right. A decent Pokemon meant to introduce the Fairy type.

Claydol.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Quite an interesting design. I've been meaning to use this Pokemon.

Pidove.

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
It's aight. Just a generic bird Pokemon. I probably have several named Kevin, after the pigeon my best friend named when we were out in the city one night.

Frillish

Reaction score
I like it a lot more than its evolution. Like the way it looks but I wouldn't say the design is very good per se.

Goldeen

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Fairly neutral on it. I think it’s one of the more uninspired designs in Pokémon...

Basculin.

Reaction score
I think it’s one of the more uninspired designs in Pokémon :)
The most forgettable Pokemon in my book.

Xatu

Nyan Nyan
Reaction score
My least favorite of the Lycanroc formes. I just... find it so dull and boring, especially compared to Midnight-Lycanroc, which just oozes that deranged, smug werewolf personality so much its charming.

Gliscor

Reaction score
Beautiful winged scorpion provided with such a brilliant name (evidently combining the words "Glide" and "Scorpion") and a neat colour palette which reminds me a bit of the Poison-type, even though it doesn't belong to the latter.

- Volcarona...?

Reaction score
I like it a lot (not quite as much as its evo though). I like the idea of a humanoid woman made of a plant. I don't like that it is (or comes across?) a bit bratty.

Torchic

"what song are we performing?"
Reaction score
uhm, not for me
looks weird, not something I'll ever like
my least favorite of all fire starters

Surskit

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
eh, don't feel too strongly about it

pangoro

Nyan Nyan
Reaction score
Well, it is literally confirmed that this thing only exists as a filler Pokemon to fill up the small fish population of Unova, so I guess it serves its purpose in life; as just filler and nothin' else.

Frillish.

"what song are we performing?"
Reaction score
I may not love it design, just likes, but looks better than its evolution

fugu'mon, Qwilfish

Reaction score
Pointless nasty Pokemon and the design is not much either. At least it's average in my books...there's much much MUCH worse out there.

Torchic