• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Reaction score
I *love* vivillion and I used to have one on my team with a near unbeatable moveset for anything that was slower than it. They're also super pretty.

Scrafty

a little mad
Reaction score
I'm neutral on Venomoth tbh. I've never really paid enough attention to it to really form an opinion on it.

Charmander

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
While these days I prefer the other two Kanto starters (and their evolutions) above the Charmander line, I have to say I have a soft spot for Charmander in particular. It was one of my favorite Pokemon as a kid and I dreamed of having my own. I even had a toy Pokeball that came with a Charmander.

Chimecho

Reaction score
Cute Pokemon. Don't know why it needed a pre-evo

Cramorant

Call of Fate
Reaction score
It is ugly, but in a good way. Its Ability is also interesting.
Shuckle

Reaction score
shuckle: It's like.. gimmicky but in a good way. like reverse shedinja

oricorio

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Like its Sensu style form, but the rest are disappointing.
Wailord

Cool cat
Reaction score
Very disappointing in battle. It's nowhere near as powerful as they'd like you to believe.

Galar Slowpoke

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Eh. I'm fairly neutral on it. I'm not too keen on the color scheme, the yellow seems too bright for the washed-out pink, nor the wrinkles on its head.

Kanto Slowpoke.

shiny shelly spiny nut
Reaction score
I love it. I love it's dopey look, I love it's color scheme, I love it's personality, it's great.

Chespin

Nyan Nyan
Reaction score
What can I say other than.... eh. I guess the fact that it's the first synapsid Grass starter is interesting, but it otherwise just isn't my cup of tea.

Sinistea.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
The idea behind it is pretty neat, but its execution is really lazy, though it’s not a bad design. Just rather disappointing.

Empoleon.

Faster than a jet plane?
Reaction score
Disappointing in terms of type. Why is Empoleon Water/Steel anyway? It's based on a penguin! A Water/Ice typing would suit it better. I've always wanted to see Water starters that are Ice-type.

Flygon

a little mad
Reaction score
I think the design is cool, but the 4x weakness to Ice doesn't help it much.

Piplup

Space rock
Reaction score
It's good. Not one of my favorites, but it serves it's purpose as a cute marketable Pokémon well.

Impidimp

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Not a fan. The concept is cool, buuut the execution isn’t in my opinion.

Centiskorch

"what song are we performing?"
Reaction score
I don't like bugs of any kind... let's burn them, probably being fire type, will just stomp them boots, the same boots that are made for walking and thats just what they'll do, one of the these days these boots still stomp all over the bugs

Noibat