• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Reaction score
a bat dragon is such a cool and interesting concept, i haven't had a chance to use one though

raikou

The Foulmouthed Angel and the Barbarous Devil
Reaction score
Legendaries were never really my thing; Raikou's no exception. I guess its variation of the Legendary Beasts battle song is pretty cool, but that doesn't make me feel any more or less fond of it.

Indeedee

*cute-contract* "we are coming for you"
Reaction score
it looks terrible to me
humanoid things don't catch my attention at all
no offense to it's fans, I'm not one of them
(I guess they are doing without me)

Lanturn (my favorite fishie Pokemon)

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
While I prefer the design of it's pre-evo more, I do like this Pokemon. It has a really cool type combo (and they are 2 of my favorite types too).

Wurmple

Reaction score
Wurmple's always been inoffensive to me, at least in contrast to how apparently this thing received controversy back then for being supposedly being too samey with the Gen 1 early bugs tbh things like this just fuels my overall spite towards kanto. At the same, though, I don't care for it at all.

Barraskewda

putting as much stuff in here as possible before i
Reaction score
it's forgettable for me. i actually had to look it up becuase it's name didn't ring a bell. besides it being kinda boring, i have no opinion on it

stufful

Dark-type Protean
Reaction score
Cool design, but its stats are pathetically bad for a fully-evolved Pokémon.

Dracovish

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
I've kinda flip-flopped on this Pokemon but I think I've settled into liking it. It does have an interesting and unique design.

Flapple.

*cute-contract* "we are coming for you"
Reaction score
It has terrible design
At least to me

Krokorock

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I prefer its evolution, but it does have a cool cry.
Manaphy

Cool cat
Reaction score
Sadly, whenever I got a Pokémon Ranger game it was used so I couldn't send a Manaphy egg. It's a decent breaker, at least.

Kricketot.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
I don’t really care much about it...until it evolves and grows that sweet mustache :y

Snom

putting as much stuff in here as possible before i
Reaction score
It's meme status is legendary. Also, look at it.
snom halation.png
beauty

Noctowl

Reaction score
Very nice looking owl. The "chocolate" colour palette and the black triangle patterns appearing on its body are some of the traits I like the most about this Johto 'mon.

- Moltres...?

Reaction score
The apparent new variation that was advertised for the Crown Tundra is interesting; but I don't have much else to say about it.

Perrserker

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
An absolute beauty. I would love to use one of these one day (but I hate the fact that it's a trade evolution).

Mesprit

Reaction score
Mesprit is my favourite Sinnoh's legendary. I see it as a pink fairy medusa whose tentacles are covered in jewelry, absolutely gorgeous. Also, its name comes from the Français word "Esprit" which means "Spirit", how cool's that?

- Torterra...?

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Favourite fully evolved Sinnoh starter, shame it is so underwhelming competitively.
Gogoat