• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
While I prefer the design of it's pre-evo more, I do like this Pokemon. It has a really cool type combo (and they are 2 of my favorite types too).

Wurmple

Shaped Like a Friend
Reaction score
Wurmple's always been inoffensive to me, at least in contrast to how apparently this thing received controversy back then for being supposedly being too samey with the Gen 1 early bugs tbh things like this just fuels my overall spite towards kanto. At the same, though, I don't care for it at all.

Barraskewda

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
it's forgettable for me. i actually had to look it up becuase it's name didn't ring a bell. besides it being kinda boring, i have no opinion on it

stufful

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
Cool design, but its stats are pathetically bad for a fully-evolved Pokémon.

Dracovish

Sulfuric Shell
Reaction score
I've kinda flip-flopped on this Pokemon but I think I've settled into liking it. It does have an interesting and unique design.

Flapple.

*Mreow* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
It has terrible design
At least to me

Krokorock

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I prefer its evolution, but it does have a cool cry.
Manaphy

Cool cat
Reaction score
Sadly, whenever I got a Pokémon Ranger game it was used so I couldn't send a Manaphy egg. It's a decent breaker, at least.

Kricketot.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
I don’t really care much about it...until it evolves and grows that sweet mustache :y

Snom

Reaction score
Very nice looking owl. The "chocolate" colour palette and the black triangle patterns appearing on its body are some of the traits I like the most about this Johto 'mon.

- Moltres...?

Shaped Like a Friend
Reaction score
The apparent new variation that was advertised for the Crown Tundra is interesting; but I don't have much else to say about it.

Perrserker

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
An absolute beauty. I would love to use one of these one day (but I hate the fact that it's a trade evolution).

Mesprit

Reaction score
Mesprit is my favourite Sinnoh's legendary. I see it as a pink fairy medusa whose tentacles are covered in jewelry, absolutely gorgeous. Also, its name comes from the Français word "Esprit" which means "Spirit", how cool's that?

- Torterra...?

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Favourite fully evolved Sinnoh starter, shame it is so underwhelming competitively.
Gogoat

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
My strongest feeling about it is that it should really be Normal/Grass-type if the Deerling line is anything to go by

Bronzor

Reaction score
One of my favourite tanks. Words can barely express how good its coverage and movepool can be - well, I'm actually applying this thought of mine to Bronzong more than anything else, but still... - this "wall" made of bronze is extremely powerful.

- Cacturne...?

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
I have no idea why I haven't used this Pokemon yet. Its design is simple but almost intimidating.

Fomantis