• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

*had to look up it's design*
sigh, its a bug... not for me, don't like any of them
bugs in general that is - so Centiskorch no different

Mawile

Second favorite Pokemon, yo. I like the fangs, the surreality of the design itself, the fact that it was inspired by a youkai, it has a nice Shiny, and I like it's Mega (too bad Megas aren't here in this gen. Oh, and it's a cutie~

Alolan Exeggutor

Way too humanoid for my tastes. It’s basically a furry. Which is disappointing, because I had high hopes for Scorbunny.

Meh. It’s not the worst baby Pokémon. I prefer Pikachu and Raichu by a long shot though.

Espeon.

Last edited:
All it has going for my personal feelings towards it is Pokemon Colosseum nostalgia and that it's the cattiest-looking Eeveelution. That's it.

Gumshoos

It doesn't look very detective-like, which is a shame because it's kinda a neat idea on paper. I mean, I can see the vague resemblance, however, the color scheme really ruins it. I think Gumshoos and Yungoose were kinda screwed over by the fact that they're the "day" counterparts to Alolan Rattata and Raticate. I get that Rattata and Raticate are the "criminals," hence why they're associated with the night, but still. The bright yellow and tan doesn't exactly suggest "detective."

Hoenn Linoone.

It's one of those Pokemon that I remember liking but the magic eventually faded away to indifference. It doesn't help that I think its Mega looks ugly.

Palossand

its ok for a comedic ghost, not for a super scary one like the ghosts I have experienced before

Trevenant

virizion wireless Doesn't really stick out to me, tbh. The only really notable thing about it is its meme worthy name.

Gyarados

I've flipflopped a bit on this Pokemon. There's just some aspects of its design that I just can't get behind, even though it's a cool Pokemon overall.

Garchomp.

Back
Top Bottom