Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
It's one of the best-looking Bug-types in my opinion. Also, it looks super rideable. Its Speed Boost Ability was its selling factor for use in competitive play but not anymore thanks to Dexit.

Gallade

Playing LeafGreen
Reaction score
Gallade is pretty cool! I have a Nightmare Hypnosis one in Gen 4. It has a really good move set and can use a lot of different moves. Also it levels up in the Slow experience group.

Eldegoss

running on a loop
Reaction score
I think I've seen pictures of it from before Sword/Shield came out, and it looked pretty, but that's about all I know about it.

Piplup

Reaction score
Dawn’s was absolutely iconic, and it and it’s evolutions are fun to battle with!

Milcery

Chilling Treachery
Reaction score
It has this Baby Digimon-sort of cuteness to it but its evolution overshadows it in every way possible.

Wishiwashi

running on a loop
Reaction score
I like the concept of it having two different forms, but that's about it.

Eiscue

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
cute penguin ruined by the ugly weird looking ice cube on its head
in my hates for sure - without ice cube would be much higher like for me'

Krabby

running on a loop
Reaction score
It's just a crab, nothing special tbh.

Eevee

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
It resembles lots of different animals, but yet doesn't feel like a hybrid. Eevee's unique in lots of ways: it has a Z-Move that's a status move even though the base move is an attacking move, it has the most amount of branched evolutions of any Pokémon, and (while this isn't exactly unique,) its evolutions don't share any types with it. It's cute, though I like its evolutions better. Dang, I got ninja'd.

Alright, Slugma...I like the concept, and I use it often in the Pokémon TCG (though that's just because it's in one of my favorite theme decks), but it and its evolution are unfortunately lacking in competitive prowess. If Slugma and/or Magcargo's stats were better, I'd more likely use them in my competitive teams.

Corphish

running on a loop
Reaction score
Another crab Pokemon. Kinda cute though, I guess.

Zoroark

Chilling Treachery
Reaction score
It was clearly meant to be a Lucario Mk2 in terms of marketing; but the magic just disappeared the moment Gen 5 began breathing.

Pitiful furbait aside I don't like its design and it doesn't kowtow to my tastes, but I'll give it credit that it has a nice overall palette and does execute its youkai inspirations more fluidly than Lucario's... whatever vaguely "Anubis" look was supposed to be.

Runerigus

running on a loop
Reaction score
One of those gen 8 Pokemon I don't know too much about, but from what little I know about it, the concept sounds neat.

Eldegoss

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
It has a neat cry.

Not much else to say about it.

Drednaw.

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
*had to look up it's design*
sigh, its a bug... not for me, don't like any of them
bugs in general that is - so Centiskorch no different

Mawile

Chilling Treachery
Reaction score
Second favorite Pokemon, yo. I like the fangs, the surreality of the design itself, the fact that it was inspired by a youkai, it has a nice Shiny, and I like it's Mega (too bad Megas aren't here in this gen. Oh, and it's a cutie~

Alolan Exeggutor

running on a loop
Reaction score
Tall palm tree is tall. It has a cool typing too.

Umbreon

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
I like the coloring of Shiny Umbreon. I wish Umbreon's base stat spread wasn't so defensive, though.

Blaziken

running on a loop
Reaction score
Younger me liked Blaziken. Adult me isn't too fond of it.

Cinderace