• ME faces off against the Champion of Sinnoh. Watch here as his Sinnoh Pokemon League Challenge comes to a close.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Space rock
Reaction score
I like it. It's cute, based on a cool animal, and it having different forms for each side of Sinnoh is a cool gimmick.

Gloom

Chilling Treachery
Reaction score
It's a NFE that I only occasionally remember, but I will say that I find the drool and sleepy eyes a tad more memorable than Vileplume's happy face (Though granted the smiley face itself makes it somewhat sinister in its own right)

Durant.

Reaction score
Polished and beautiful in all of its traits, this ant made of steel. One of the most underrated Pokémon of all time.

- Musharna...?

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Eh... I’m neutral on it. I feel like the concept of a blue whale could’ve been done much better, though, than a blue blob.

Speaking of whales, Kyorge.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
i love kyogre!! one of my favourite legendaries. :>

deoxys

Space rock
Reaction score
It's amazing. The concept of an alien virus is just really cool, it looks great, and has a great battle theme. And in ORAS you even battle it in space which is awesome. One of the best mythical Pokémon.

Seviper

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Eh. It's snake. I have a fairly neutral opinion on it.

Servine.

Space rock
Reaction score
It's not terrible but I find it pretty forgettable. I only remember it exists because of this.

Space rock
Reaction score
Oops I forgot to say a Pokemon. I like Inteleon, it's my least favorite of it's evolution line but still pretty cool. And it's G-max is great.

Octillery

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
This Pokémon just isn’t my cup of tea. It’s my least favorite Water type due to its excessive humanoid-ness and really wack proportions.

Opps, I was ninja’d. Octillery is okay. We need a better octopi Pokémon though. Like one with Protean and high special attack and speed stats.

Swampert.

Mr. Skuntank
Reaction score
It is an okay design for a Pokémon.
Now talk about Gogoat.

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
its an adorable looking grassy goat
awesome design

Greninja

we could be heroes
Reaction score
don't really have too much of an opinion of it. it's alright, i suppose~

talonflame

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
awesome bird, love the typing and beautiful feather coloring
loved using one in my teams

Houndoom

star gazer
Reaction score
I appreciate the irony in it goin' from dipshit to genius upon evolution. But for some reason, I find it kind of ugly. I've always preferred slowbro. That said, with how vampire-esque galarian slowking appears, I think there's a high chance I'll end up likin' it when that form is revealed in full.

clobbopus