• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Space rock
Reaction score
It's great. It has a simple design but it's iconic. Even though I know there's better flying types in Kanto, I still use it often just because I like how it looks the best. It's mega is cool too. My only nitpick is that it's basically just a bigger Pidgeotto but that's not a big problem.

Hitmonchan

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
My least favorite Hitmon. It's just way to human-like for me and it's just not that good in battle. It's "brothers" are better than it in every aspect, especially Hitmontop's Intimidate and utility options.

Poochyena

Shaped Like a Friend
Reaction score
It's okay. Not something I'm particularly fond of, but it's alright. Not very memorable for me.

Wobbuffet