Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Space rock
Reaction score
It's great. It has a simple design but it's iconic. Even though I know there's better flying types in Kanto, I still use it often just because I like how it looks the best. It's mega is cool too. My only nitpick is that it's basically just a bigger Pidgeotto but that's not a big problem.

Hitmonchan

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
My least favorite Hitmon. It's just way to human-like for me and it's just not that good in battle. It's "brothers" are better than it in every aspect, especially Hitmontop's Intimidate and utility options.

Poochyena

hi
Reaction score
it's okay! has a neat name too. pretty decent all around

flaaffy? :'D

Undead Fanaticism
Reaction score
It's okay. Not something I'm particularly fond of, but it's alright. Not very memorable for me.

Wobbuffet

hi
Reaction score
It’s cool! Used one in my shield run \o/ was one of my most useful mons.

zoroark?

"I don't care."
Reaction score
Pretty cool. I love its kabuki-style face markings and its big mane.

Weavile

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
One of the better Ice-types. Fast, strong, has a diverse movepool, and a really cool (pun intended) design.

Seviper

Reaction score
I think it's a very beautiful viper reflecting the colours of darkness... Or at least that's what I've always thought about it.

- Copperajah...?

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
It'd be really cool if it had a hidden ability or something that weren't levitate. Electric/Flying is a pretty good type combination. I like the design of the fan form more than the others, for the most part.

Stonjourner

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
A Stonehenge Pokémon could’ve been really cool, but Stonejourner strikes me as an uninspired and lazy way to go about it. My idea would’ve been a Psychic/Rock turtle with different forms based upon the differing stone structures. Maybe not super creative, but I’m pretty certain I put more thought into that idea than whoever designed Stonejourner.

Flapple.

hi
Reaction score
cute! i like appletun better though, but it seems like most others do haha

snorlax?

Undead Fanaticism
Reaction score
Not a big favorite of mine, but I've always had a soft spot for Snorlax. It has one of the cooler Gigas, too.

Porygon-Z

we could be heroes
Reaction score
love it! the entire pory line is one of my favourite, if not my absolute favourite normal-types. :>

dugtrio

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
The Hoenn variant is among my favorite Normal types. It's design is cute and a little on the weird side. The Galarian variant is pretty neat too, however, I still prefer the Hoenn version.

Stunfisk.

Reaction score
I never liked Stunfisk. Some say its 'derpiness' is endearing but I think it's derpy in an actual sense...meaning in a bad way. It also looks like a poop soiled diaper o me.

Carnivine

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
I actually really like carnivine, I think it's cute in a weird way. It's probably one of my favorites from Sinnoh.

Surskit