• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my all time favourites. Noble looking and I love the long feathers on its head.

Spearow

Definitely not a fan, I find it quite boring especially since it was appearing pretty often in the Gen 1 games.

Bewear

Creepy and the design is not much.

Sealeo

Schizo looking, neither Angel nor demon.

Spearow

looks cute and brave as well
good looking bird, i like them

Taillow

Very underrated in terms of cuteness.

Victreebel

Very very underwhelming. A Halloween pumpkin Poke.on could have been so much better.

Swadloon

Sort of dull, although I like its evolved form a lot better than Parasect and Wormadam as far as Bug/Grass Pokemon go.
Porygon-Z

I don't like it....looks, um, artificial and bland.

Swadloon

Love it. The arms being attached to the head is a particularly neat thing.

Glameow.

As someone has stated before, it's a solid but quite uninspired design.

Glameow

....okay, fine. I'll put more words than eh...

It's just.... there. Like, it's a smug cat with a frilly fur coat and a visual personality and Pokedex flavor implying a luxurious upbringing... and that's it. It's a relatively cliche cat characterization, and there's no exaggeration, interesting typing or any distinguishing gimmick to set it apart from Skitty and Meowth. I like the concept behind its evolution, but it still isn't... there. It... it's still just a relatively generic Normal type cat Pokemon. So... yeah, not a fan.

Perrserker.

Back
Top Bottom