• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it but it could have been better...it looks more like a plastic toy sword than an actual sword.

Castform

One of my favorite Galar Pokémon. It started to grow on me when I saw a leaked picture of it, and I decided to use one in my first play through (nicknamed Dune). I have to say it’s probably my favorite snake Pokémon; I just really like its silly face and coloration.

Nidoking?

Looks cool and has a vast movepool and Sheer Force - what's not to love?
Skarmory

Boring and has awful stats. The gimmick could have been impelmented much better.
Mienshao

Nice idea but it could have been so much more. The design is very underwhelming.

Cutiefly

dislike most of them, too bug like, only like the 10% canine-like form of all
does have that bright green coloring that makes it harder to like

Swanna

nice idea for a ghost... not really scary enough for me
seen scarier ghosts while living in Mexico, so Shuppet is more of comedy than horror
not really something I look for in ghosts

Furret

nice idea for a ghost... not really scary enough for me
seen scarier ghosts while living in Mexico, so Shuppet is more of comedy than horror
not really something I look for in ghosts

Furret
Too memed
Aggron

Love the adorable gentle giant

Zorua

I'm not into the whole kitsune thing and I don't like dark types but it's a perfectly ok design.

Cutiefly

I don't like bugs of any kind, no where near anything I like

Brionne

Back
Top Bottom