• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks strange and 'slimy'
keep it away, or I'll bring the fairies
not anything I'll ever like

Dragonair

do I get all the ugly bugs... looks like something from Mario game, not Pokemon
edit: ninja'd

too humanoid, and robotic - so not for me

Articuno

A Japanese mech crossed with a nondescript mythological haunted golem. Me likey~

welp, ninja'd

eh. okay. The Galarian forme looks sorta cool. But I'm not really into Legendaries.

Palossand

looks funny, but not scary at all
great idea for a ghost type

Vileplume

I like the design a lot. With that being said, he's not one of my top 20 favourite Pokemon like it is for a lot of people.
I also think it's really kool that such a powerful and iconic Pokemon is based on a cat (one of my favourite animals).

Cutiefly

I didn't fall in love with Snom, nor Frosmoth for that matter, like most other Pokemon fans I know. It's cute and has a nice design, but honestly that's all it has for me.

Venipede.

ugh noo! It's a bug
Keep them away or out comes fire types

Kadabra

(Could you at least try to post more than a one or two-word phrase, @Skalesgon :LOL:? "No" means a lot of things and I'm sure we'd all like to hear your opinions.)

About Dragonite, simple design, but it just fits. (Not with Dratini and Dragonair lol, just as an individual Pokémon.) I like its 3D models better than its artwork, though.

Corviknight

Another one of those Galar Pokémon that seem to be rather popular, but didn’t click with me as much. Don’t get me wrong, Corviknight is in my top ten Galar ‘mons, but for some reason it doesn’t appeal to me as much as you’d think it would (I’m a big fan of birds). I prefer Skarmory.

Dreepy’s pretty alright. It’s an interesting idea and I like the typing.

Stunfisk.

My best friend's favorite Pokemon; and I really do enjoy this flat little fishy. The misshapen appearance is cute, I like the mischievous personality of both, and I like just how creative the Galarian Stunfisk is; what with the unique ability and the way its designed as a bear trap Pokemon. (The Poke Ball lips; the green fake footprints; the cute little snaggly teeth)

Omastar

It's ok looking
Meh design for me
Haven't tried one yet
Meh for now

Kingler

Kingler is actually a really cool Pokémon. I didn't use it that often before the physical-special split, but after that it was pretty decent in-game and usable in some of the lower tiers in competitive play.

Cacturne

Back
Top Bottom