• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love that electric foxxo
Favorite of all electric Pokemon

Slurpuff

An improvement over Elekid and Electabuzz in my opinion. While it loses some of the more animalistic traits of the latter, it makes up for it with a rather cool and interesting design that isn’t too humanoid.

Frosmoth.

nooo, don't like it's design
don't like bugs of any kind

Turtonator

One of my favourite ground-types for a variety of reasons. Design and concept are fairly simple, but I like them, and I've also had some good experiences with one in a Nuzlocke run.

Raikou

love that electric legendary kitty - lovely design
makes me laugh at it's Refresh animations

Riolu

The would-be Gen 3 nudibranch, eh? It's... fine, I s'pose. Nudibranchs tend to be a lot more..... diverse and/or vibrant looking, so I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't much else of note for this line in particular to make it stand out. Even the variants themselves aren't that divergent, either.

Alolan Muk

before I would say bad things about it
but after giving it a try
its on my favorites, love the typing and how well it works on my teams
one of the few 'inanimate object'-based Pokemon I really love

*giggles, grins* :LOL: - Watchog

I like it's colour scheme and overall as well. Too bad people are put off it because it was yet another fire/fighting starter.

Butterfree

it looks ugly to me, never been a fan of it
always annoying to take down when not prepared

Zweilous

Not too keen on it, to be honest. I dislike its awkward oven-mitt hands and edgy hairstyle (finstyle?). The whole Pokemon feels out of place in the line in my opinion--just look at its color scheme compared to the other two members--and doesn't really connect Sobble to Inteleon.

Kecleon?

Back
Top Bottom