• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Cool Pokemon. Little distracted its called Tsareena, when the previous generation introduced a character named Serena.

Braixen.

I love it. But unfortunaly tho, it does suffer from the ''mid-evo issue'', but in a different way then others: it looks cooler then both it's pre-evo and it's evolution, instead of being worst, like in most cases.

Glameow

Love the adorable kitty, so cute and awesome
does remind me of one of my cats

Beartic

It's okay. I like the fact that it is one of the few legends that can have a gender, notably one that doesn't have a set gender like the genies or the Lati twins, so that's pretty unique. It's a pretty solid battler, or so I've been told, as I've never really used it before. Fire/Steel is also a good type combo. Overall, not bad.

Hawlucha

I used to be rather neutral on Hawlucha, but I've grown to like the luchador bird after using it in a playthrough of X. It was briefly my favorite Fighting type, though it is still in my top 5-10. I really like how it's a non-humanoid Pokémon in a typing that has quite a lot. Come to think of it, pretty much all my favorite Fighting type Pokémon are non-humanoid--Breloom, Grapploct, Heracross, etc--but I digress.

Regieleki.

Last edited:
Rather interesting, thought alondside Regidraco throws off the weak to fighting theme and the "building block" theme the Golems had.

Speaking of building blocks, Stornjourner

I actually prefer Eiscue; the Ice Face ability and goofier appearance makes it a tad more memorable than Stonjourner. I'm not usually one to say this, but frankly they could've done a lot more for Stonjourner; especially design-wise.

Regidrago

its alright for it's fans, not so much for me, not the kind of ghost i was expecting them
prefer ghost to be scary and terrifying like the ones i have experienced in Mexico and USA, not "comedic" ghosts

Trevenant

not much for me, not too much into dragons, and its a bit too overdesigned too

Seismitoad

Ugly as sin with underwhelming stats but I'd be lying if I didn't admit its pre evo is a mid game god in B/W.

Machamp

it looks so ugly, and humanoid, really hate it's design so much
looks deformed with four arms

Flygon

One of my top favorites. I love how clever this design is by mixing insectoid and draconic traits, as well as the reference to real life antlion cycles: Trapinch and Flygon have the same Attack stat, but Vibrava's is lower. This is a reference to how larval antlions are powerful and vicious predators while their adult forms are much weaker and typically don't live that long. I guess the idea here is that Flygon is an adult stage that overcame its own weakness and regained the power it had as a larva. That's pretty clever imo.

Sandile

awww,
it looks amazing, so cute, really love its design

Charmeleon

It's okay, I guess. It just looks like a bigger Charmander with a horn on its head and that's it. At least it doesn't suffer from middle-stage syndrome like a lot of starters (and Mons in general) do, since it really doesn't change much from its base form.

Speaking of middle-stage starters: Braixen

love the cute bat, awesome looking bat

Skuntank

Back
Top Bottom