• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love the super cute and adorable fairy foxy
my top favorite Pokemon at the moment... well all 9 Veez are my top favorite

Slurpuff

looks nice, love the design, other flying and psychic types I love way more
still high on favorites

Zangoose

I like it. Not only is it one of the few Ghost Mons I find interesting (as Ghost is my least favorite type), but the fact that its various sizes aren't just cosmetic. They actually have an effect on the line's stats, which is a pretty neat touch and actually makes looking for a particular size more interesting. Also, the largest size has a somewhat different cry than the rest, which is another interesting trait it has.

Speaking of Ghosts: Drifblim

Finally a pure flying type pokemon that isn’t Tornadus. It’s black+yellow colouration contrast pretty well and it’s a solid 1st stage regional bird overall.

Hippowdon

Not exactly a favorite, but I do find it weird in a good way. It's interesting. Also kinda funny because it's a ghost possessing a seaweed possessing an anchor XD

Gabite

Cool magic motif; apparently it was enough to steal Delphox's signature move Mystical Fire at one point. Mismagius is a bit underrated in my opinion; I'm starting to gain more interest in some Ghost-type Pokémon.

Salandit

Back
Top Bottom