• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Did you mean this thread? You don't need to do a rate out of 10 in here :p.

~~~

Victini has nice signature moves in V-Create and Searing Shot (the latter of which is not as well known in my opinion), and an interesting typing as well. It was one of the first Mythical Pokémon I took a liking to, in fact, when I was younger and thought it could literally bring me victory. Now I know better, but I still think Victini is a bit underrated, what with the powerful moves it can learn. (Victini can also learn Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Fusion Flare, and Fusion Bolt, if I remember correctly.)

Mew

its such an adorable lovely cute pink kitty
loved its voice in the movie, looks so playful
reminded me of when my cats where kitten

Pyroar Male

I like its design, I’ve wanted to see a proper lion pokemon for a while now. It’s mane also looks a lot cooler than the female’s in my opinion. But it’s fairly underwhelming in battle. It’s fire/normal typing is subpar, movepool isn’t that impressive and it’s awkward using moxie (its best abilty) effectively because its more of a special attacker. I didn’t use it in my play throughs anyway when there’s two mega charizard forms to choose from. I wish it was better, because it has potential to be a great pokemon.

Golisopod

A totally awesome Mon. Golisopod has easily become one of my favorite Water and Bug Mons, especially in the Bug department. It has such a unique blend of traits, attributes, and capabilities, along with solid stats and a very fun movepool. While I wish that it had something better than Emergency Exit, which is basically a reskinned Wimp Out with a more bad@$$ name, I do understand that Golisopod uses more of a hit-and-run style, which makes sense when you look at its (former) signature move: First Impression. But, in any case, Golisopod is a really fun Mon to use and a staple on many of my Alola (and occasionally Sword/Shield) teams. It always does so well with me and I love what it brings to the table. Plus, it's pre-evo, Wimpod, is just so adorable.

Speaking of Alola: Toucannon

Hideous creature. Sorry.

Sandile

Super cute little thing and a sand dwelling crocodilian is very kool. One of my favourites of all time.

Charizard

Hideous creature. Sorry.

Sandile
Super cute little thing and a sand dwelling crocodilian is very kool. One of my favourites of all time.

Charizard
Wait, you replied to your own post? :lapras:

~~~

Charizard's design is all-around solid. I like that it was given the Flying typing instead of the more obvious Dragon, though Mega Charizard X does have a Fire/Dragon-typing. Speaking as someone who has Charizard as one of their favorite Pokémon, I think that the other Kanto starters really should get more attention from Game Freak or whoever is in charge of marketing Pokémon; Venusaur and Blastoise are in no way inferior.

Archeops

Wait, you replied to your own post? :lapras:

~~~

Charizard's design is all-around solid. I like that it was given the Flying typing instead of the more obvious Dragon, though Mega Charizard X does have a Fire/Dragon-typing. Speaking as someone who has Charizard as one of their favorite Pokémon, I think that the other Kanto starters really should get more attention from Game Freak or whoever is in charge of marketing Pokémon; Venusaur and Blastoise are in no way inferior.

Archeops

Yes, by accident.

Archeops has interesting stats but otherwise I don't care for it.

Mew

the lore behind it is rather interesting, as is the fact that it can learn nearly every tutor/TM/TR move in the game. The theories about its relationship with ditto are also very intriguing. Though, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, it's rather unremarkable -- while not hideous like its clone or a swathe of other legendaries/mythicals, it's also not particularly cute or interesting. It's just okay.

minior

Last edited:
One of my favorite Rock types, Minior enraptured me when I first saw it in its trailer debut, but ultimately I never used it until my Ultra Sun playthrough, which was my third gen 7 playthrough overall. While its design is very simple, basically just a face on a plump star, I still really like it, especially with its various core colors. Shields Down is an interesting, if not a little frustrating, ability, and its movepool is diverse enough to be fun in playthrough.

Azelf?

My second favourite lake guardian after Mesprit. It's a bit of a poor man's Mew. The design is not BAD but it's not fantastic either...it's like a failed good design...a could-have-been. I wish they had created something better considering it represents such a kool thing (willpower).

Greninja

Out of the Tao trio, Reshiram sits between Kyurem, who is the only one I sorta like of the mascot trio (and even then, only for its vanilla form), and Zekrom, who, even though I chose White, find to be overdesigned and clunky. Which... basically means I'm apathetic towards it. Reshiram is pretty unique, being a vaguely seraphic deity in a trio that has the expected rugged reptilian dragons you'd come to expect; but its otherwise a Pokemon that doesn't really touch the tastes I have.
Boy, do I love the smell of ninjas.
It's an apt representative of the then-new Fairy types; being a subtly eerie embodiment of life in the form of a deer. However, I am an edgelord, and therefore I prefer Yveltal, that grisly, blood-red bacon bird. Though, I do cotton to the idea of Lysandre using Xerneas for the Ultimate Weapon instead of Yveltal. 'Y'? Well, three reasons: I do love me some irony, I'm a fan of the 'Light is Not Good' trope, and I find his threat of eternal life in X a lot more ominous.

Shuppet

Bad idea and bad design...at least it doesn't have multiple heads like its evolutions (don't like multiple head Pokémon at all).

Cubone

Back
Top Bottom