• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's pretty cute, if not tragic lore-wise. Though it is pretty basic in design. But it's overall not bad.

Quilava
Cute middle evolution. It’s on off flame hair is kinda cool, and it’s weasel like body makes it sound like a good lap or cuddle Pokémon. Go Ash’s Quilava!

Cubchoo

Cool Pokémon, but I kinda like it’s pre evolution more. Speakers for ears is a lot better than a pipe organ gremlin
Snivy.

Last edited:
I like its backstory and Ability, but it isn't my favourite Mythical.
Kyogre

Cool legendary, a guava fic whale Pokémon that can flood the world? What’s not to like?
Ekans

My favorite Pokémon! :bulbaLove: It checks all the boxes of a maneuverable and flexible Pokémon in roleplay for me, and is overall a very fun Pokémon to RP with. Buizel's design and Water type are also very solid in my eyes. Now it just needs to learn Life Dew... (that's just wishful thinking lol)

Toxtricity

I’ve flip-flopped back and forth on Toxitricity, but ultimately I find it a little too humanoid for my liking; it really hits that uncanny valley. Shame considering it has an interesting typing and a lot of personality.

Salazzle?

I’ve flip-flopped back and forth on Toxitricity, but ultimately I find it a little too humanoid for my liking; it really hits that uncanny valley. Shame considering it has an interesting typing and a lot of personality.

Salazzle?
The perfect example of how a lizard Pokémon can work without being a Dragon Type. A lot of people have this thing where they think that just cuz it's a lizard Pokémon, it HAS to be a Dragon, and that's kinda of a pet peeve of mine. Thank God it isn't. Sick typing and sick design. One of the best mons of all time to me tbh.

Bisharp?

Back
Top Bottom