• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its fun to look at, awesome typing
its more funnier watching the fan base make fun of it for a good laugh
Garbodor is awesome, used it before

Swellow

male looks nice, the female not much to like
boy looks so amazing and colorful

Charmeleon

*can't beat Torracat in mid stage evolutions* :bulbaLove:

its an adorable lizard, love it's smile and design

Emolga

Okay, I sincerely don't know where that meme/gag comes from but regardless I don't give a hair's breadth about Pidgey. Most early birds in Pokemon don't catch my attention, frankly.

Shuppet

its OK for comedy, nothing at all for true scary horror paranormal moments
(encountered some today)

Golbat

boring fish, evolution doesn't match it's design

Basculin

looks ugly to me, then again, Rotom and all it's various forms look bad, not as bad Rotom Dex from USUM
half of all inanimate object Pokemon don't catch my attention

Vaporeon

A very bulky Ghost-type with decent physically offensive prowess (in like, the Smogon PU tier or something). It's nice, though I wish it were better competitively and could learn Recover. Dusknoir's only reliable recovery being Pain Split pains me.

Polteageist

Back
Top Bottom