• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I love it. Always have and probably always will. Yes, it's become shilled like crazy in recent years, but that doesn't really detract any of its other merits for me. It's still adorable and it's still versatile for teambuilding.

Gligar

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score
Why does this thread seem to be getting less and less detailed? :confused: This thread isn't really for whether you like the Pokémon imo, more for what you think about it in general.

Rhyperior's design just seems more...complicated...than Rhydon's, not much else to say about that. I don't really have an opinion about it, but I do like its interesting Abilities: Lightning Rod, Solid Rock, and Reckless; Solid Rock especially.

Skarmory

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
*guess some don't know how to be creative with their replies or opinions and just want very quick simple replies*

Skarmory looks awesome, so sharp to be around
really do love it's design and typing

Zoroark

Reaction score
I like it’s ability, and I’ve seen it used in some good fanfics. (The ash is zoroark one who’s name I forgot). I have to wonder how it got a hair tie for its hair, but I stlll like it. Fluffy brushy friend.

Krookodile

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the Unova's black striped crocodile and its unique type combination - the latter's even portrayed pretty well by the Pokémon itself thanks to that weird and particular body's shape. It also features a vast movepool which I'm a big fan of, being even able to learn Darkest Lariat, Incineroar's signature move.

Altaria?
Solid Rock especially.
Solid Rock is one of my favourite abilities as well.

Reaction score
it looks fluffy bird, would love to sleep one
typing a bit strange for me (I don't see anything dragon about it)
super cue pre-evoluion

Giratina
Arceus is bad and evil :LOL:

Reaction score
Giratina: Its Origin Form is pretty scary, and I like its battle theme.

Lapras.

Reaction score
its nice looking, but not much higher, as other water types are so much cuter and higher love from me

Rattata or Mousettata :LOL:
depends if it's indoors or outdoors

Me and the boys after winning our first league
Reaction score
Youngster joey flashbacks intensify

Gyarados