• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

No Reason
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
It's pretty cool, it has some really useful abilities in Intimidate and Moxie. One of my favorite things to do in Platinum is to fish up one of those really high-leveled Magikarp in the Resort Area, then immediately evolve it into a Gyarados after one level and give it some moves with Heart Scales. The only thing I don't really like about it is that a single Spark pretty much makes it explode. Also I thought it was a Dragon/Flying type for the longest time when I was a kid... I still have no idea why I thought that.

Chandelure

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Probably my favorite object-based Pokemon. I love the color choices they made for it, it really fits the design and its typing.

Bronzor

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
Bronzor doesn't really appeal to me, meh.

Roserade.

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy Roserade in a very peculiar way, being nonetheless than the signature 'mon of my favourite character in Pokémon.
It has: 1) an amazing name (roses + masquerade), described in an exhaustive way by its more than evident masquerade attitude and rose-like ornaments scattered all around its figure; 2) pretty good stats and movepool; & 3) a completely adorable evolutionary chain.

Arcanine?

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
love the adorable and floofy looking fire doggy
looks like something so nice to sleep on during the cold winter months

Manectric

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
My first Shiny, so I have a small soft spot for it. I like pink shinies.

Alcremie

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
A very underrated Pokémon and, of course, owner of one of the best looking mega evolved forms out there. This Hoenn 'mon is all around a rather sleek & beautiful fighter.

Oranguru?

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Could be better but I remember it so thats going for it!

Phantump :bulbaLove:

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Adorable little baby ghost tree. Also incredibly tragic given that they're supposed to be the reincarnated souls of children who went missing in forests. Makes you wanna catch them solely so they can have a new home and someone to care for them.

Flareon

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
Fluffy Eeveelution, but still neutral towards it.

Glaceon.

Reaction score
Cute little pumpkin ghost. I’d like to have a couple just to hug, but I feel that way about a lot of Pokémon. Apparently it can glow, mind control people and take lost souls, but I don’t have much to fear from the reaper pumpkin.

Vibrava

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
I don't really have any feelings for that Pokémon and its line.

Salamence.

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score
I don't really have any feelings for that Pokémon and its line.
...In my opinion, it's boring to see answers like these in this thread. It would be better to let someone who does have an opinion about those Pokémon besides things like "meh" or "neutral" comment on them, no?

~~~

Salamence looks pretty cool. Interesting that it shares the same exact two Abilities as Gyarados: Intimidate and Moxie. Apparently, Salamence's Mega form makes it enraged because its two wings were fused together, though... that's not good (for it). Oops, ninja'd.

Kantonian Muk is just a living pile of sludge, which seems pretty boring to me. Alolan Muk, on the other hand, is much more colorful and even has some fragments of what looks like rock embedded in it, which makes it a lot more interesting imo.

Dreepy

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
@Zorchic
*do agree there, it does get kind of boring reading uncreative replies 'meh' or 'neutral' without giving an actual opinion

- can't say anything since it's not in the first post rules or mod decision - we will see those boring replies a lot, nothing we can do unless mods decide to change it

7/10
taking me a while to like, do like that it kind of has that 'serpent' like design nice coloring too

Jolteon