• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
My favorite Eeveelution AND my favorite Pokemon. Love it. It's a great combination between cool and adorable, and its huge speed is incredibly useful in-game since it'll outspeed and KO just about everything that doesn't resist its moves. It's my precious spiky baby :bulbaLove:

Larvitar

Reaction score
My favorite Eeveelution AND my favorite Pokemon. Love it. It's a great combination between cool and adorable, and its huge speed is incredibly useful in-game since it'll outspeed and KO just about everything that doesn't resist its moves. It's my precious spiky baby :bulbaLove:

Larvitar
I remember seeing a few episodes with it and ash, which were pretty good. I like its colors, and it is a dinosaur, so mad props. Kinda nice, but it probably isn’t the best Pokémon for hugs, might be too heavy to pick up and it cost a lot to care for with the mountain of dirt line in the pokedex. One of those Pokémon that’d be best to see in zoos to visit.
Magikarp

Eyes of Ruby
Reaction score
Magikarp is one of those Pokémon that are so saturated in Pokémon media that it sort of sours my opinion of it a little, and this is Pokémon that always seemed unremarkable to me. So, uh, not exactly a good start. However, I do like the ironicness of its design. The top yellow fin looks like a crown, ironic for a common and lowly fish that is usually considered useless. Also, I wish the multi-colored forms from Magikarp Jump were incorporated into the core series or at least referenced.

Wishwashi

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
its ok looking
do lve the idea of it getting bigger when other Wishiwashi get together
like how some real life fish do when they join up for as school of fish
Pokemon itslef is OK looking, nothing special in deisgn, love the gimmick

Serperior

Reaction score
(not much opinion as usual) :LOL:

Love the electric flyer, not just funny and flying type too
funny feuds it had with Snivy made me laugh
that silly time it joined up with TRio for almost an entire episode - Emolga was full of fun and love
Pokemon itself, awesome species, so happy it was part electric

Snivy

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Cute little grass snake love the final evolution just overall a good pokemon

Mimikyu

Reaction score
what to say about it/ - nothing bad, except it can be a nightmare if not prepared, the awesome typing and the ability, will be troubling
Do love it more than the normal Pikachu
love it's design and the way it 'high fives' in Refresh

Eelektross

1969 Camaro SS396
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
Haven't seen much of it, but gotta love that punny name.

Poochyena <3

Deafening Crimson Shouts
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
It's... basically just cannon-fodder for Team Aqua and Magma and nothing more. There's really nothing I could say about an early Route Pokemon like Poochyena; other than I guess the fact that it sorta represents how people misconstrue hyenas as canines when they're overall closer to felines? Eh...

Porygon Z

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool and has a nice backstory. Shame it is such a pain to get.
Spiritomb

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
Looks really cool, and its origins are really cool. I wish I could get one in Platinum, but uh... that Underground requirement huh.
Torchic.

1969 Camaro SS396
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
It's pretty cute, and a really good Pokemon assist in Smash Brawl.

Chimecho

Reaction score
used to be on my disliked for a while
after giving a try and it gaining the Fairy typing
really loving it more than before
cute design

that Pokemon that reminds me a lot of Egypt - Braviary
(eagle is their emblem, even in their flag too)

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
A fantastic Normal/Flying-type Pokémon and my favourite among them all. The word "brave" featured on its name is pretty much the symbol of the Pokémon itself' raw looks.
The battle performance isn't bad either, especially if you make use of its "Defiant" ability.

Ribombee?

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
It's a solid Pokemon. Back when Braixen was first introduced I wasn't a big fan of it, but I wanted to play through all the starters in Pokemon X and Y so when I got around to using Fennekin, I decided to spend more time with it as a Braixen to see if I could get used to it. After appreciated Braixen a lot more after that.

Blitzle

1969 Camaro SS396
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
It's an electric zebra.

Inteleon (did I spell that right?)