• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

If you really want something, just ask for it.
Reaction score
I have to admit that I thought Inteleon was strange the first time I saw it, and maybe it is, I mean it is super skinny but has a little belly :ROFLMAO:, but I got used to it and now I like it.

Alakazam.

1969 Camaro SS396
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
The end of a really good punny evolution chain.

Charmeleon.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
I do like it, awesome looking, reminds me of the t-rex from Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
awesome design and coloring too and type as well
so ferocious looking

Aurorus

Reaction score
I love it :bulbaLove:, I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but since I used it in Black and White it has become one of my favorites. It's one of my favorite Pokémon to use in battle, especially its Wash form.

Gardevoir.

Reaction score
first time I saw it, I thought it was incredible. but now, It just reminds me of a transformer, but at least its shiny form got cheetos XD

now for my favorite... ROTOM
I once went on a huge rant about how bullshit powerful the Pokémon was, and while I was mending at the time, it is a little crazy and a little bi awesome how Rotom can time travel and can act as Pokédexes and control bikes with a little help.
I don’t dislike it, though I do think it can intrude on places that can probably go to porygon without too much trouble. All in all, I like it, electric warts and all.
houndour

Reaction score
I once went on a huge rant about how bullshit powerful the Pokémon was, and while I was mending at the time, it is a little crazy and a little bi awesome how Rotom can time travel and can act as Pokédexes and control bikes with a little help.
I don’t dislike it, though I do think it can intrude on places that can probably go to porygon without too much trouble. All in all, I like it, electric warts and all.
houndour
I already commented about Rotom.

I WILL SUCK SOULS, or play video games UwU
Reaction score
I love it :bulbaLove:, I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but since I used it in Black and White it has become one of my favorites. It's one of my favorite Pokémon to use in battle, especially its Wash form.

Gardevoir.
I gravely enjoy gardevoir, and it was the first fairy I actually used. definitely one of the best pokemon i've used

houndour
I used both houndour and its evolution in platnium, and I'm a sucker for edgy designs. they're both great pokemon and I would definitely use them again.

SCOLIPEDE

Reaction score
scared trilobite turns into bug samurai, one of the best

now, WISHIWASHI

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
do I love tarantulas, and other arachnids, really love it's design
do hate the typing - should have been poison/electric
I love using one in my teams
amazing coloring

Heliolisk

Moltres's Eternal Flame
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
I really don't understand why it's Electric/Normal type. I've always felt like Electric/Rock could have fit it a lot better, since it's a desert Pokemon, its gimmick is being solar-powered, and stone absorbs heat from the sun. Not to mention it could benefit a lot more from having Sand Veil that way. I think Helioptile is cuter anyhow...

Crawdaunt

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
Among the "crustacean" Pokémon, Crawdaunt and Clawitzer are the ones I like the most. When I was little, I used to consider the Hoenn 'mon to be very similar looking to a tribal drum.
Anyway, it's a pretty good Pokémon... and "Adaptability" kicks butts.

Heracross?

Reaction score
buff bug that hits way too much

pinsir

1969 Camaro SS396
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
The first time I ever saw it was the Pokemon fusion thing, combined with Mr Mime to make Mr Sir, so that's all I can think of when I see it.

Absol