• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I love cat Pokmeon, and Delcatty is no different. It's an adorable little cat. Also, I never watched the AG anime as a kid, but I have a specific memory of seeing one of the episodes where May was battling a trainer with a Delcatty I believe. No idea how I still have this memory.

Cacturne

looks nice, lovely coloring
nothing special for me, other amphibians I like more
haven't used one so don't know how well it does

Arbok

It's..... just there. A pretty straightforward cobra creature. The utter lack of unconventional design choices really only serves to make it more forgettable; not helping matters is that it pretty much lost that 'regional patterns' gimmick, subtle as it was. Well, there's always room for a Regional form, so maybe it'll get a chance to be more interesting, just like its fellow Rocket compatriot: Weezing.

Serperior.

It’s a nice fluffy feathered friend with a nice color pattern, but I dunno how to feel about it’s lack of beak. Like, it’s line issupposed to be bird based, but it has no beak. It also is a pain to get in Pokémon go because you need a sinnoh stone, which is impossible to find. I also don’t know if my arms can reach around enough to hug it properly. A nice Pokémon, but it has its problems.
Celebi

its OK, nothing for me to like too much, also not hated that much
weird eye in its belly is strange and odd for me
prevents me from liking it too much

edit: wrong Pokemon

Celebi kind of looks like a small bug, could be the reason I kind of dislike it, fun that can travel back in time

Mew

Last edited:
its OK, nothing for me to like too much, also not hated that much
weird eye in its belly is strange and odd for me
prevents me from liking it too much

Mew
Uhh, that’s Jirachi. Celebi is the onion fairy, Jirachi is the wishing steel/fairy.

(fixed it, @Bulbabrain )

Dhelmis is interesting looking
I keep getting the type wrong
awesome that it lives under water
appears near sunken ships

Meowstic F

I first met it when I battled Hop.
I thought it was part water type.
RIP.
It's quite a tough little fellow...
Or maybe it just threw me off because I misjudged it's type.
I mean, it's getting harder and harder for the new Pokemon stand out, but I can't lie, I can't find anything wrong with this one.
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Skarmory.

It's pretty basic and doesn't strike me with anything too outstanding.

Barraskewda.

looks nice
awesome design, can't wait to use one some day

Luxray

Never really saw that guy that much.
But, looks like a rad Pokemon and might have a nice move pool.

Carracosta.

I'm usually not that big on Legendary or Mythical Pokemon, but this one I got a major soft spot for courtesy of the second Pokemon movie, which is the only one that child me gat to see in theaters. It doesn't make a lot of sense for it to be Psychic-type, but I love it anyway.

Gabite

Back
Top Bottom