• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

When I watched BW when I was 6ish Victini was my favorite!

Monferno
The Pokémon kinda takes me back to Diamond and pearl, which unfortunately I watched sporadically. Angie was a cool character training it, which is the main thing I remember about it. It has a nice design, & I think I like it more than Infernape’s which is just a lot. (Hair on fire? Really?)

Emboar

I like the idea of how it has different patterns based on the 3DS geographical location. In practice, I have more mixed feelings due to the incredibly unbalanced distribution of the forms. While I understand that there will always be rare forms, and they honestly add to the fun a little, I think some variants were too rare and ultimately made it a chore to collect them. I never completed my pattern collection, though I did get most of the patterns if I remember correctly. Other than, it's a pretty bog standard regional butterfly.

Wurmple

I like the idea of how it has different patterns based on the 3DS geographical location. In practice, I have more mixed feelings due to the incredibly unbalanced distribution of the forms. While I understand that there will always be rare forms, and they honestly add to the fun a little, I think some variants were too rare and ultimately made it a chore to collect them. I never completed my pattern collection, though I did get most of the patterns if I remember correctly. Other than, it's a pretty bog standard regional butterfly.

Wurmple
It's also Pokemon Number 666 :notworthy::sneaky:

Wurmple is nuetral I guess. It's not good, not bad. But If this was the rating game I would do 4/10

Slowbro

Lucario is a Pokémon that I've steadily lost interest in, primarily through oversaturation, though I still like it to some degree. In my opinion, it has a lot of elements that don't really seem connected to each other, seemingly shoved together just because it's cool. Shiny Lucario in particular is one of those shinys that, while not terrible, are definitely a downgrade in my opinion. The yellow appears to lean more on the green side than the orange side, which clashes with the other colors in my opinion.

Terrakion?

Every single one of the musketeer Pokemon (or Swords of Justice, I guess) I find to be pretty ugly, and this chunky thing's no exception. Whii Ninja'd

It's a Pokemon that I've always remained pretty indifferent to, even if I have a mild interest in nudibranches. I'll give it some credit in that one could argue its entire concept is sort of a pre-cursor for either the Vivillon form gimmick or even Regional forms.

Banette

It's pretty cool as far as Mega designs go, definitely one of the ones I like most. I remember it being pretty hard to deal with online back in the Gen 6 days if you didn't have a Fairy-type on hand. I am kinda biased against it though, but only because for whatever reason, I was super afraid of Sableye as a kid... and I can't imagine how much worse that fear would have gotten if I saw it hiding behind stuff with creepy red eyes like that. :'D

Heatran?

Heatran is.... Eh. It's the one Legendary that many are quick to say should've deserve to be Legendary; and I myself never really saw the point of it in terms of lore, either. I think the nondescript, vaguely amphibian look of it helps it from being too generic, but I'm scrapping for more text to type at this point.

Weezing (the one Pokemon that Heatran fucked over in competitive, apparently)

I don't know anything about the competitive part, not since ORAS days, that's when i stopped online, all used very similar teams and rage quit on me

aside from that, Weezing has always been a Pokemon I eally hated by design
not exciting in any way to me,
not a Pokemon I'll ever use
two gas balls stuck together does not catch my attention
Its ugly looking

Milotic

Back
Top Bottom