• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Useless and forgettable. What was the point of it now?
Gogoat

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Love that grassy goat. It's design is so simple but that works in its favor. It's also one of the better Grass Mons out there, with actually good stats and a pretty solid move pool. I used one in my first Y playthrough and he served me well.

Speaking of Grass Mons: Lurantis

Tongue-in-cheek is lacking teeth
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
One of the best Gras types out there, based solely on design. I have no experience with it’s actual combat ability, though.
Emolga

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Sort of cute, but its stats, aside from Speed, are disappointing.
Altaria

Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.
Reaction score
I love it! It's my favorite bird Pokémon. It's just so beautiful and adorable, I would love to touch its fluffy cotton :bulbaLove:.

Swellow.

dark cherry
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Most bird Pokemon, let alone early-bird Pokemon aren't really my thing, and sadly Swellow is no exception. It's not bad, just... on the generic, paint-by-numbers side of things. I think its neat that they bothered to give it a unique niche/gimmick in Scrappy Boomburst; they oughta give more buffs like that to Pokemon that are otherwise ignored.

Speaking of obscure Pokemon that got relative buffs: Masquerain.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I wish that they kept the Surskit typing of Bug-Water, because it’s a letdown battle-wise and design-wise, although the color scheme is nice
Charmeleon

Reaction score
I wish that they kept the Surskit typing of Bug-Water, because it’s a letdown battle-wise and design-wise, although the color scheme is nice
Charmeleon
Cool middle stage evolution (Or must i say lit)

Speaking of middle stages: Lairon

Reaction score
Lairon is hard. With that I mean that the way to obtaining an Aggron is really hard in Gen 3 games with all that Water,Ground and Fighting type users. It Traumatized me.

Chewtle

dark cherry
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
That thing is... just ugly. A lot of people claim that it resembles a bootleg caricature of Squirtle, and honestly; I agree. It also feels like it and Drednaw's G-Max form are both meant to plastically justify Drednaw never evolving; which... I feel has wasted a lot of potential and thus made me lose interest in Drednaw as a whole

Togetic

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Cute, but kinda meh overall. I feel the line got a bit overhyped over the years, especially thanks to Misty. Really, only Togekiss actually has anything going for it, to the point its almost mandatory on teams now. Togetic is just another example of the mediocre designs that plague Gen 2 with equally unimpressive stats and moves.

Luxray

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Actually a pretty cool concept and design, in my opinion, and decent in fights, but O don’t like it much.

Muk

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
looks nice, was a bit annoying in the anime
loving nature kind of making me like grass types a bit more

Arbok

Blue Eon Pokémon
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Meh, there are better snake Pokémon imo.

Cosmog.

Reaction score
Nebby, get in the bag!

Just as useless as a Magikarp

Speaking: Magikarp

dark cherry
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
I'll just get to the point before anyone else could... Making any sort of Magikarp 'joke' is possibly the cheapest, most saddest meme one could make, and it honestly was never really funny even as early as 2010; nor was similar memes like idk, "FUCK YEAH SEAKING" or whatever dumb shit like that. I'd honestly feel sad, sad pity for anyone who thinks they'd impress someone in like Smogon or image boards with a post with text saying some nattery like "MAGIKARP IS OP! HE IS UNBEATABLE AND BADASS!" or something like that well into freakin' 2021.

Arctovish

Blue Eon Pokémon
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
None of the Galar fossil 'fusions' really appeal to me, so I can't say a lot about it. Creative concept, though.

Meganium.

dark cherry
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
It's my least favorite of the Johto starters. I greatly prefer Feraligatr and to a small extent Typhlosion (though I prefer Quilava overall in that line)

Bruxish