• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Not really a fan of it. I largely don't like Ghost Mons to begin with and this one is no exception. I feel that its "backstory" is a bit too tragic for my tastes, even if it give Corsola a much-needed evolution (and turned G-Corsola into an Eviloite tank in the process). The fact that it wasn't Alister's signature Mon in favor of Gengar again was a missed opportunity. Overall, not a Mon I really care for.

Bayleef

"Mort!! no touching the royal feet'
Reaction score
slowly going up on my favorites, more of the nature part of it
grass and plants

Sunflora

Join the BlueLions!
Reaction score
I love it! Even its not the best Pokemon ever, I still think its very cute when it smiles. It certainly lives up to the idea that sun is bright and friendly and optimistic. I just got Sunflora plushie right now, in fact.

IMG_0019.jpeg

Latias

"That's right, fight even though it's useless~ ♪"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Yeah, its so OP, the above user forgot to add a Pokemon. Latios's overwhelming meta-power blew that priority out of ^'s head.

Slugma

Last edited:
Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.
Reaction score
I love it, but although I don't dislike its evolution and I understand its concept (pampered cats tend to get fat) I wish it had a different evolution or just no evolution.

Milcery.

Tongue-in-cheek lacks lip and teeth
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
It’s evolution is one of my favorite Pokémon. But Milcery itself is kind of trash.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Oops, sorry about that. Anyways, Gible is cute, but there’s nothing about that stands out for me.

Togepi

Aria and Tohru's Dream World 「夢世界」
Reaction score
Kamitsurugi? I'm not well versed in the Ultra Beasts, but this one happens to have a cool design (worth mentioning since some have very weird ones).

Negigaknight?

Moltres's Eternal Flame
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
It's pretty cool. I don't know much, if anything, about the Gen 8 Pokemon in terms of stats and such, but speaking just from a design standpoint I like Sirfetch'd plenty. The absurdly long leek it has is pretty funny, and I especially like the pun in its Japanese name (Negigaknight = "negi ga nai to" = "must have a leek"). Seeing it in action in the anime warmed me up to it I think, before that I was pretty neutral on it.

Muk?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Don’t spell it’s name backwards I don’t hate it, but it does have the problems of a lot of Gen 1 Pokémon: Uninspired design. It’s just sludge. That’s alive.

Kommo-o

"Mort!! no touching the royal feet'
Reaction score
would look nice if it was too way over-designed - is an issue most newer dragons have, they try to make them too complicated looking
its oK lif it had less design to them

Qwilifsh