• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Roselia is a pretty cool Pokemon. I love its shiny especially. Roserade was a great idea for its evolution in Gen 4. Though, back to Roselia, in 2017 I did a solo-run through Omega Ruby with only Clamperl and it was itemless. I had issues against every single Roselia I've encountered prior to postgame. It was insane. I've even skipped some Roselia trainers just to not get destroyed any more than I already was. It's okay I managed to get through the game and evolve my Clamperl by the end of it all. My Clamperl evolved into a Gorebyss.

Does anyone have any thoughts on Gorebyss?

Interesting Pokedex number, especially when you pair it in with the fact that its evolution has a sun form. It's almost like they wanted the grass-type with 420 as its dex number to partially resemble Fire-type.

Regieleki?

For our first Poison Legend, it's not bad. Very much fits the bill of an alien-like apocalyptical beast, especially since it's geared mostly for taking down D-Max Mons. Shame we can't get it's special "boss" form but that'd probably break the game into itty-bitty pieces if we could. Overall, not bad, especially since it looks and feels like something that could cause a region-wide catastrophe.

Speaking of Poison Mons: Seviper

Somewhere in my top 20 favourites of all time. I like that it's so jolly and that it only likes clean waters. I also like amphibians in general.

Misdreavus.

Stupid looking and unappealing. Sorry.

Misdreavus

It’s pretty good I guess. Yeah, not much else to say here other than nice design and interesting stats... or maybe the fact that I did try out it’s evo until I boxed it? Yeah, not much to say here.

Abomasnow

The idea of combining a yeti with an evergreen tree is rather ingenious and, dare I say, pulled off rather well here. The fact that it inaugurated the concept of Hail teams is also a plus for it, even if Hail remains the weakest of the weathers.

Raticate

Unfortunately, I find Raticate boring. :( To make this post not too boring, I'll add that, if I recall correctly, Raticate gets some relatively high-powered moves at early levels (e.g. Hyper Fang), which is interesting imo. Then again, it is an "early-game rodent", so...*shrug*.

Sandslash (either regional form, but opinions on both would be appreciated)

Basic, not much to say about it, but its Alolan variant is much more interesting.

Cinderace

It's basically someone's fursona. To me, it looks really awkward compared to more monster/animal-like Pokémon, in part due to its high level of anthro-ness and it being perhaps the most egregious example of fur-clothing. Very much not a fan.

Staryu?

Basic but good design and colour scheme. I didn't see the appeal when I was growing up but I do now.

Horsea

Back
Top Bottom