• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I've slowly grown to like Nosepass, I think primarily due to its simple, odd, and geometric design. Unfortunately, I'm not the biggest fan of its evolution. I think the human-like eyes ruins the odd, mysterious feel of Nosepass, and I also believe focusing on the nose aspect was a bad idea (though I do like the mini-noses and idea of iron-fillings, though not as nose hairs).

Smeargle?

Last edited:
I think Smeargle's "gimmick" of being able to learn almost every move through Sketch is really neat, though I kinda wish that it could learn some thematically fitting Egg Moves for no particular reason. I also like its rather simplistic design.

Metagross

Don't care for it. I've never liked it from the get-go and I still don't like it to this day. It feels too unnatural, even for a "mechanical" Pokemon. And evolving Beldum is an absolute pain due to its insanely limited movepool (although not as bad as Dreepy, who evolves at an even more ridiculous level). One of my top 3 least liked pseudo legendary Mons.

Mightyena

its an adorable looking hyena-like species
love the typing and how 'cutely ferocious' it looks like

Hawlcha

Looks cool and has an interesting typing, as well as good movepool - what's not to love?
Rampardos

Ninja Frog. A bit overexposed but it's still a very solid Mon. The fact it's a freakin' Swiss Army Knife in terms of movepool and has two very powerful abilities makes it pretty much unpredictable. It definitely earned its popularity and is clearly one of, if not the best, Water starter. I quite like it, as it's always a joy to use.

Kommo-o

It's a pretty neat design, but I'm not sure why it need to be a Mythical, since nothing about its Pokedex description feels that much more special from what literally every other Electric-type in the game is capable of and it has virtually zero lore, so in the end all it has going for it on the Mythical department are its high stats, which on this day and age don't feel like anywhere near enough to warrant Mythical status. Also, it really should have been Electric/Fighting. I think I'd be a lot less bothered by Zeraora being Mythical if it at least had that type combination since it would be unique to it.

Charizard

Charizard has a classic but cool design, one of my favorites for sure. I can't see much that I don't like about its design, other than that it might be a little too fat around the belly if I recall correctly, but that's minor. Not to mention that that would kinda justify Charizard getting Belly Drum It's not Charizard's fault if it seems to be getting too much attention over the generations, after all, in my opinion.

Vivillon

It's okay for an early route bug, nothing too special. The fact that it has like, what, 20 different patterns depending on where in the real world you're from is a pretty interesting concept. Although it's a nightmare for living dex collectors. Not to mention it has the combo of Compound Eyes and Hurricane, which is a pretty sweet setup for a regional bug. Not bad, though I'm more neutral to it.

Galarian Slowbro

I think Cosmog has a cute design overall; I really like it's galaxy-themed colors and it's cute little face. :love:

Giratina?

Back
Top Bottom