• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Believe it or not I was actually thinking of asking about it myself.
I made a thread about Pokemon with underrated designs and I mentioned Fletchling as I think its design is complex actually and everything is exactly in the right place. One of my all time favourite Pokemon.

Blissey

Don't like it design, also it's too OP on competitive. One of the best especial walls of the game. I don't know why they gave Chansey an evo though, it didn't need to evolve. Blissey is Just weird.

Clawitzer

It's cool. They made a sumo fighter pokemon and it doesn't look too humanoid. Also like the colors they choose to design it, and I wish it was stronger. Guts is such a good ability to count on, a pity Haryama got poor defense stats. On overall, I think it's a good pokemon.

Seviper

Ugly and creepy, and I was hoping the first Bug/Psychic-type to be much cooler.
Donphan

Finally! A Water/Bug-type that actually keeps that combination instead of ditching it for a much more generic Bug/Flying. That aside, Araquanid is pretty cool. A diving bell spider is a cool basis for a Pokemon, and I especially like that Araquanid does something of an inverted take with how the animal uses its bubble: in real life, the diving bell spider's bubble contains air for breathing, but Pokemon made its aquatic spider a water breather that creates a water bubble so it can move on land. That's pretty neat!

Magnezone

I never knew I wanted a UFO Pokémon until it was created, then it was and was glorious.
Might be influenced by fanart that popped up soon after of one abducting a Miltank. :p

Butterfree

Butterfree reminds me of butter, which is one of my favourites dairy products. Never was a fan of peanut butter, jelly, etc. Butter is a MUST on my supermarket shopping list. Also I use it to make basic cakes my mother taught me.

Quagsire

Wooper’s cuter, but Quagsire gets the job done too. It’s cuter than any of the other Water-Ground options imo. Finally got around to using one in my first playthrough of Sword, and it complemented Corviknight perfectly.

Stonjourner

Boring and uninspired. I greatly prefer its counterpart, Eiscue.
Dragonite

Has a smile plastered on its face but it's not a nice creature. I seem to be one of the few people that doesn't mind how different it is from its prevos but I do see why others do.

Clefairy

It's probably the best example of a Pokemon that is barely average in my book.

Skiploom

Back
Top Bottom