• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
One of my favorite Grass type Pokemon, as well as well as one of my favorite Mythicals, right up there with Shaymin (Sky.) I have many fond memories of Celebi from over the many years I've watched the Pokemon anime and played the games, starting with when I first saw Pokemon 4ever way back in 2003/2004 on DVD from Blockbuster!

Torchic

Reaction score
It's an adorable little baby! The Pokédex saying that it feels warm when hugged is a cute detail, probably more than one when reading that wanted to give the little one a hug in real life, not that we didn't want to before ;).

Hisuian Lilligant

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Easily one of the best Ice-types both in design and battling ability in the franchise. It's got a great selection of moves, good offensively solid typing, and great stats that work so well with the Ice-type's glass cannon nature. A great addition to the Ice Mon family and vastly improves upon Sneasel.

Speaking of Ice Mons: Hisuian Avalugg

macho maniac

machoke is very precious ❤
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
okay im gonna post again here because oh my gd. i forgot that thing even existed. including just base avalugg but i had completely wiped from my memory that hisuian avalugg is a thing. geez

luxio

RTLfan

Reaction score
The tufts at the bottom of the head ruin it for me. They look like a bad hairstyle. I also wish Shinx wouldn't evolve into ferocious looking mons (that's not to say that it doesn't make sense).

Meloetta

Battista

Nostalgic Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Wish it weren’t a mythical, works just fine as a normal mon.

Alomomola

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
It's okay. I hear it's really tank-y and quite useful in competitive. Really wonder why it's not a Luvdic evolution, though, as that Mon needs help badly.

Hisuian Samurott

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Has a cool design and a fun Ability, and is easily a much better Dark-type fox than Thievul. Shame it has never been great competitively.
Donphan

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
It's okay, nothing too special. Probably one of the better designed Gen 2 Mons with a decent movepool and well-rounded stats. It's pre-evo is quite cute, too. Overall, not bad.

Spiritomb

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Looks pretty creepy and mysterious, and I like its backstory and typing. Shame it is a pain to get in most games.
Exploud

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Has a simple yet cool design, is fast and has a good movepool. I like it better than Bouffalant.
Milotic

Serverus Snope

↑ & ↓ & ↻
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
A neat Pokemon that I never get around to using. And a certain Milotic in the Utopus series is infamous for how broken its AoE flinch-inducing twister is.

Drifblim!

RTLfan

Reaction score
I like that it's based on a balloon and a ghost balloon is a unique idea but the design is poor. The limbs are particularly bad. Oh and up until now I thought it was called Dribflim :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ninjask