• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Reaction score
Neat in that it's the fastest non-legendary Pokemon and fun design, but wildly outclassed in terms of how cool and unique it is by its counterpart Shedinja. It's like a kid who does well in school and gets straight As, but his brother graduated college at 16. It's somewhat ironic that conceptually Shedinja is the shell which has been discarded, but at least for me and I suspect many other Pokemon breeders, it's the Ninjask which gets discarded in reality.

Octillery

Serverus Snope

↑ & ↓ & ↻
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
OCTOCLACKER, USE AURORA BEAM! Could've been less of a huge departure from Remoraid... but I get what they were going for with a handgun fish becoming an octo-cannon. But on its own, it's a fun Pokemon with a surprisingly huge movepool.

Magnemite!

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Very nice. An intimidating-looking duck, for sure - and a rather intimidating special attacker as well. Personally I think the gem on its forehead really brings out its eyes.

Porygon2

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Has a funny-sounding cry and a better design than Porygon. I still prefer its evolved form, though.
Swanna

colours

ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ ❀
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
strongly neutral on it. i think i greatly prefer ducklett more.

hitmontop

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
easily the most interesting out of the Hitmon family to me; it has an endearing design and some fun animations in the 3D games. Overall I really like it... even if I think evolving it from Tyrogue was always a little bit of a hassle lol

Frogadier

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Really cute, but of course I'd think that, since it's an Eeveelution. I still remember the crazy times when it was revealed and everyone was having all sorts of crazy theories about what it's type was, so all things considered it was a good introduction to the Fairy-type.

Dewgong

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Absolutely adorable. It's probably my favorite base stage grass starter Pokemon. I've loved this little guy from day 1, and I'm sad I didn't like Rillaboom when SwSh came out so I would have stuck with him. I loved Sobble too don't get me wrong, but now that I prefer Rillaboom to Inteleon, I wish I had stuck with Grookey.

Seviper

Dizzard

Reaction score
Absolutely adorable. It's probably my favorite base stage grass starter Pokemon. I've loved this little guy from day 1, and I'm sad I didn't like Rillaboom when SwSh came out so I would have stuck with him. I loved Sobble too don't get me wrong, but now that I prefer Rillaboom to Inteleon, I wish I had stuck with Grookey.

Seviper

One of my favourite gen 3 mons and I'd love to see it get a regional evolution in gen 9!

Reuniclus

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
Quite an unusual one, though it's interesting how they've taken the concept of cell division and made a Pokémon out of it. Not sure if I would hug it though, as it looks kind of slimy.

Decidueye (Hisui form)

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I did not like it at first. The models that were pulled from the game in the datamine really didn't do many of the Pokemon justice, Decidueye included. But now that I've seen it a bit more in game, I like it a lot more. In fact, I think I might even like it more than Alolan Decidueye.

Vulpix (Kanto)

Dreary_Rowlet

Trust me, I am just a rowlet
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
It's pretty cute, and there is nothing else I would say about this mon. It's just, cute and fluffy.

Chandelure

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Chandelure has such an awesome design to me. Of course this is influenced by how much I adore object-based/non-animal Pokémon, but I think it strikes a great balance between looking strange, cute, and intimidating all at once (which is fitting for a Ghost-type). Its shiny palette is also fantastic!

Carkol

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
It's not exactly my favorite because it looks very...rhino-like, I guess? Not cute lol

Uxie

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I think I slightly prefer the other two Lake Guardians over Uxie for different reasons, but I still think it's pretty cool. I like how its stats are focused on Def/Sp.Def (of course), though I don't think I've ever really found a way to use it in competitive...

Castform?

Top Bottom