• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
It's okay. I definitely like it more compared to Kyurem and Zekrom, but I'm pretty neutral on it. I do like it's shiny. A very simple change, but a good one.

Slakoth

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I actually think it has a neat design. The rivalry with Zangoose also gives it some personality.

Glalie

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite Ice Mon. Its design is simple but effective. Loved the role it played in Ash's team during the Hoenn saga. Shame it's not very good, though, what with base 80 stats across the board. And its Mega, while giving it actually fighting ability, is hideous. Still, I like the oni faced ice ball.

Hisuian Typhlosion

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
One of the best birbs. I love this guy so much. Just the concept of it is awesome, and its design only adds to that. I love how its eyes, when open, are always in that wide-open stare, and I like how it always has its wings out. It just adds to that extra bit of craziness that I love.

Fomantis

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
It's kinda small, but it is pretty cute for a bug type. It's not a bug type!? ...it has "mantis" in the name and everything lol...typings are weird...

Growlithe

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
I still think it looks more like a tiger than a dog. Cute either way

Kecleon

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
I forgot what it looked like, when I looked it up it looked cute but plain. It's ability Color Change is interesting

swadloon

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Really cute and simplistic. Gotta love hedgehogs. Grass asthetic fits super well. That being said I'm not that crazy about it's sky form. Doesn't quite fit it, idk. Still overall really like it. Probably on the higher end of mythicals for me

Meowstic

Last edited:

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Cute. For having done the concept a lot of times before, game freak puts quite a bit of creativity into their feminine plant mon. Not really attached to it or anything, but I think it's well done.

Victini

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
It's hands-down one of my absolute favorite Pokémon. I love her and Jirachi~ (and others too but they're my favorite Legendaries)
Just the...cuteness factor is a big plus (her ears are like the usagi-ringo!!!), but also the fact that like, she's just a happy lil bunny

Genesect

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Forget it exists half the time, but I like it. it's design is super funny to me for some reason.

Spinda