• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

for the longest time, i wasn't sure how to feel about cramorant. part of me felt that it was kind of a gimmick 'mon for obvious reasons, but now that i think about it, its gimmick also makes it stand out to me in a sort-of cool way. it's not a pokemon i'd put in my team but i think the concept of it is neat. o:

duradulon

I like Whales and Wailord is a whale. Its hp is nice and its bst is pretty average. It's a pretty basic pokemon in general, it's nothing special.

Samurott

I like it quite a bit, and it's probably my favorite fully evolved Unova Starter. I know a lot of people are disappointed by how it suddenly goes on all fours when its pre-evolutions were bipedal, but with how many starters become humanoid nowadays I do admit I find Samurott refreshing in hindsight.

Swellow

Mid tier regional bird imo. Well below Staraptor, Corviknight, and Talonflame, and maybe a notch below Pidgeot, but better than Noctowl, Toucannon, and Unfezant. It’s surprisingly strong though, Guts is solid and its specs Boomburst is no joke.

Luxray

A very popular gen 4 pokemon. Not surprised it's someones favorite. A pretty average pokemon. Not out of the ordinary.

Scizor

Back
Top Bottom