• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Looks pretty cool and hits hard, although its Mega is disappointing.
Furfrou

i love furfrou! the different hairstyles are fun, and i have had poodles my whole life, so i've always enjoyed furfrou. i wish it was more viable in battle, and i wish it had a prevo and/or evo, but it's an underrated pokemon. i also love its shiny, because it looks kind of like my poodle i've had since childhood, bree (who is now a dignified older lady)

hydreigon

It is cute, but its stats are awful, and Normalize is gimmicky at best.
Dragapult

My favorite pseudo-legendary! I just think it's a very cool and creative design with how it mixes a fighter jet with a diplocaulus (a very cool extinct amphibian btw), and the gimmick of it using its own babies as ammo and the babies enjoying it is hilarious.

Wishcash

It is boring and has bad stats, although getting Dragon Dance is amusing.
Donphan

I think all four of Oricorio's designs are great; it fits the Alola region perfectly and it feels very inspired. But like many other Pokemon that have multiple forms, I can't help but feel like it's a little bit gimmicky... not that that's always a bad thing, of course.

Entei?

One of my favourite pure Normal-types. I also like its tendency to black paths.
Kabutops

Honestly, I dislike Chewtle. It is one of the few Pokémon I genuinely don´t like. The way it's designed as being too cartoonized really bothers me, with its head being inconsistently larger than its body, with a very simple shape, just like Mario's foes. I can easily see Chewtle on a Super Mario Bros. game and this is something I'm very critic of. The way I see it, it is hard to conceptualize a group of Chewtles living on the wild, as it is more like a character than a creature per se.

Sudowoodo.

Not my favourite pseudo-legendary, but it is still pretty cool-looking, hits hard and has a good movepool - what's not to love?
Mamoswine

Back
Top Bottom