• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I love Shedinja so much. I like its Wonder Guard gimmick, and I think its design is just perfect for its concept, what with how the split in its back resembles angel wings with its halo — it's equally creepy and cute. Honestly I just love the whole Nincada line, they're an underrated Bug. :bulbaLove:

Stoutland

I think he's really cool. We were overdue for a Dark/Fairy-type and this line didn't disappoint. I also just like that we have a more folkloric horrifying fairy.

Bastiodon

Lame and boring. One of my most disliked object Pokemon of all time.
Gogoat

Back
Top Bottom