• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I didn't know I wanted an olive Pokémon until I saw it :bulbaLove: It gives me Gen 3 vibes in design, I want to say its face almost reminds me of something like Whismur or Trapinch. Very curious to see how it'll evolve though... maybe its shiny coloration could be like that of a black olive?
Shedinja'd. OTL

Miraidon is pretty cool, I like it more than Koraidon - which is a relief for me, since I was dead-set on picking Violet to begin with anyway. :p The metallic, futuristic look is nice, but other than that, I don't have a lot to say about it.

Pawmi

Cradily has been my favorite fossil Pokémon, and one of my favorite Pokémon overall, for a long time! It's served me well in online battles for many years now thanks to its awesome Storm Drain ability, and I'm very attached to it. I love its adorable dance in New Pokémon Snap. :bulbaLove: (though, when I was a little kid, I was actually really afraid of it LOL, something about its design really scared me???)

Spinda

My second-favorite Hisuian form, so that kinda says a lot right there. I'm a big fan of regular Goodra, and Hisuian Goodra I like just as much, if not more. The added Steel type is quite helpful in battle, and I like how it tucks its body into its tail shell to sleep, it's adorable! :giggle: Also, it looks so sad, like it just needs a hug! :cry:

It was a vital member of my Legends: Arceus team, and the only Alpha on my main squad. It was a very special catch too, because I caught it initially as the Apha Sliggoo you can find in the Holm of Trials-before I got access to Basculegion! (Did a little sequence-breaking to get it. Was pretty proud of myself. :D)

Hisuian Typhlosion

I've never actually used it in battle, but I really like object-based Pokemon and Dhelmise is a pretty cool one. Though I do sometimes mistake it for being part Water-type; I tend to forget about its Grass typing altogether.

Electrode

Electrode is an exploding bomb friend! You walk that Team Aqua/Magma base minding your own business (well, technically not) when... Boom. I like its dedication. It is a nasty prank pokemon. I hated it at first but now I think there should be more nasty prank pokemon.

Galarian Weezing

It's okay, I've never felt strongly about it one way or the other. Though I will say, Poison/Fairy with Levitate as an ability is a mean combination to have. (Its bronze-looking shiny coloration is quite nice too, actually.)

Falinks

It's one of the better early route Dark Mons, and it's move pool isn't half bad, but it still suffers the same issue as other early route Dark Mons. At least Cheren puts it to good use. And at least it got a pretty solid HA in the form of Prankster.

Speaking of early route Mons from Unova: Stoutland

Back
Top Bottom