• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
Electrode is an exploding bomb friend! You walk that Team Aqua/Magma base minding your own business (well, technically not) when... Boom. I like its dedication. It is a nasty prank pokemon. I hated it at first but now I think there should be more nasty prank pokemon.

Galarian Weezing

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
It's okay, I've never felt strongly about it one way or the other. Though I will say, Poison/Fairy with Levitate as an ability is a mean combination to have. (Its bronze-looking shiny coloration is quite nice too, actually.)

Falinks

Chilon

Sorry Skarmory!!!:(
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
I don't like him very much. I don't like the idea that it's just multiple Pokemon in one. Huh, couldn't they all use different attacks at the same time?

liepard

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
It's one of the better early route Dark Mons, and it's move pool isn't half bad, but it still suffers the same issue as other early route Dark Mons. At least Cheren puts it to good use. And at least it got a pretty solid HA in the form of Prankster.

Speaking of early route Mons from Unova: Stoutland

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
A good boi. It and it's evos are pretty underated dog mon. Shout-out to the one in the anime that was close friends with Ash's Litten.
:(

Sylveon

Chilon

Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
very fine. Perfect mix between sweet and elegant. His blue eyes make even Hisuian-Avalugg melt. cryogonal

Battista

Nostalgic Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I’ve got one trained up in Sword as a special sweeper; haven’t gotten the chance to use it yet though. Also, I remember it as one of only two genderless Pokémon that learns Attract.

Miltank

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Whitney war flashbacks

It's kino. It's kinda just your standard cow, but the color scheme is pretty cool and idk, something kinda derpy about its design that makes appreciate it a bit. It's also cool that GameFreak somewhat acknowledged it as a female counterpart to Tauros. Would makes sense if they could hatch each other or hav a shared preevo, but eh, what's done is done.

Pikachu

Dreary_Rowlet

Trust me, I am just a rowlet
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
I mostly remember it for the Porygon incident (You know, the one that caused a lot of kids seizures?). At first I hated it for letting Porygon get banned from the anime. Then remembered that was stupid to hate Pikachu for that reason.
Nowadays, I'm pretty neutral to it.

On the topic of the Porygon incident, how about the geometric duck itself?

Chilon

Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
Curios. Definitely not my favorite but I'm still sad that the anime episode never aired. Porygon2 much hotter I swear to you Dreary Rowlett. Troh

Dreary_Rowlet

Trust me, I am just a rowlet
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Yea, I was pretty sad at first, then I remember that I never watched the anime.

Anyways, on to Throh. I don't really like it, it straight up looks like a muppet knockoff, not as bad as Aromatisse though.

On the topic of that, how about Aromatisse?

Battista

Nostalgic Curmudgeon
Reaction score
When something is as hated as Aromatisse, I tend to root for it solely as an underdog, so I’ve warmed up to it over time. Now that regular evolutions are back with Legends: Arceus though, I wouldn’t mind a branched evolution with even more “plague knight” vibes, Dark/Fairy perhaps?

Mega Blaziken

Chilon

Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
Nice. A little overhyped. I dont like his arms.
Meowth

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
It's okay, nothing too special. Although it is the better early route bird in Kanto. And I remember naming my first parakeet Pidgey when I was a kid back when the Pokemon craze was high. (she's long since died, bless her little chirpy soul).

Speaking of early route birds: Starly

Battista

Nostalgic Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Have never gotten the chance to use one since I’ve never played a Sinnoh/Hisui game. Looking forward to giving one a try in Scarlet/Violet though

Of all the Normal/Flying birds it’s probably my favorite and proof that the “simpler” designs aren’t necessarily a bad thing.

Rookidee (not Normal/Flying lol)

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
It is rather generic, but I like its movepool and the fact it can be very fast either in rain or in a hailstorm.
Hippowdon