• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I'll admit I tend to overlook it a lot, but it has a neat basis in the Shakōkidogū, and I like that its limbs are detachable, since it synergizes well with its Psychic-type.

Marshadow

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
Silvally is, for some reason, the Pokemon I really like despite not using it much. I feel weirdly protective over it, as if it was a fragment of Gladion's soul or something. I want to protect it and Gladion and they both strike me as too pure for this world. Perhaps I am weird?

Mr.Mime

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
The Kantonian one is creepy, the Galarian one is a bit better, but it evolves into the monstrosity that is Mr. Rime.
Haxorus

Last edited:

StolenMadWolf

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
reads up on Dustox again, proceeds to shrug Eh, meh. Don't really have much of an opinion on it.

Scorbunny.

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe it's my Gen III bias speaking, but I always really liked it. I feel like don't see people bring it up very much; it's mostly its evolution Hariyama I see mentioned, and even then that's somewhat of a rarity. Which is a shame, because I find it very endearing...

Wooper

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
It is cute and has two good Abilities, and its evolved form is pretty adorable, too.
Salamence

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I have nothing against Salamence but it's my least favourite pseudo-legend. Entirely because I happened to prefer the others and also that Metagross is my favourite of them. It's simply pure process of elimination rather than me actually disliking Salamemce; something just has to end up in the bottom spot in every list.

Seismitoad?

Chilon

Sorry Skarmory!!!:(
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
It is not ugly! It just forget the way to his beautician that gives him the wart antidote. Look in his frogy face and then... can you forget him;)?

Hitmonchan

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally my least favorite puppy Pokemon. While I love dogs, I definitely prefer the larger dogs over the smaller ones, and apparently that goes the same for Pokemon. Lillipup is just meh to me. I can see the cute factor, but there are better dogs

Speaking of dog Pokemon,
Hisuian Growlithe