• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love the hair braids and heart nose and the face is just ^3^. Still thought the internet overhyped it though; it’s part of the reason I haven’t warmed up to Lechonk yet.

Calyrex Ice Rider

I actually love Torterra. Normally, I'm not that into slower Pokemon, especially Grass types, but something about Torterra just strikes a chord with me. I love its design, coloration, moveset, just.......everything about it. I actually chose Turtwig over Chimchar when I first played Diamond so many years ago, if that's any indication of how much I love Torterra. (Plus, as of Legends: Arceus it can learn my two favorite Grass type moves, Leaf Storm and Leaf Blade! Just another reason for me to like it so much! :D)

Leafeon

Last edited:
Nasty piece of work so I don't like it. Plus cat are some of my favorite animals so I don't like all these mistaken negative stereotypes in fiction.

Eevee

A very underwhelming and bland design especially compared to its evo and prevo (and this is coming from someone who usually likes mid stage Pokemon and designs that are a bit on the minimalist side of things).

Xatu

Damn, people on these forums really hate the Snubbull line lol :cry:
I don't, haha. Like, it's not one of my favorites or anything, but it's a perfectly decent mon.

Anyway, Barraskewda is pretty cool. Fish Pokemon are usually quite weak, so it's nice to see one that defies that trend without needing to evolve into a draconic/sea serpent-like creature. (No offense, Milotic, I still love u)

Back
Top Bottom