• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not my least favourite Mythical, but I still find it to be a waste of a unique type combination.
Magnezone

Horrendous Pokemon based on a horrendous creature but that was the point. The design itself is not bad though.

Rotom (standard form)

I quite like it. A good design ESPECIALLY compared to its evolution. It is a bit weird but then again that's the point of this evolutionary line.

Male Frillish

I prefer agile types over bulky types but this one is still a good design. I think Deoxys in general is underrated but I guess that's because he is a bit of cliche killer robot type.

Elgyem

I like the concept and the color scheme works very well for it in a plastic-toy kind of way but the design is just lacking. Also, it's a pity that it loses the flowers that its prevo had on it.

Fletchling

Love the weapon and the skull mask but not so much the stubby limbs. It's quite cute too.

Munna

Very cute and nicely tempered. Definitely underrated in terms of cuteness. I also think it's good to have a seed based Pokemon.

Sandshrew

Last edited:
Not enough power, not enough cuteness, not enough umph, not enough sass.

Very cute. I wish I had one. :bulbaLove:

89B1A6AD-2BC4-472F-A718-BBAA148084E7.png
Pawmi?

It's hard to form an opinion yet, since we know pretty much nothing about it other than its design. That being said, I like the curious expression on its face. That definitely adds to its cuteness.

Liepard

Great memories from my first game, Black. One of the first evolutions, if I recall correctly.

I have nothing against it; it's sorta cute. It just... exists. Maybe if it got a cool regional form or evolution I'd appreciate it.

Froslass

Back
Top Bottom