• To preserve people's ability to play the game without spoilers, do not post about unannounced Pokémon and characters until January 1st 2023, except in the Scarlet and Violet forum.

All spoilers in posts will be allowed in the Scarlet and Violet forum

Please do not display unannounced Pokémon or characters in Signatures, Avatars, or Profiles until January 1st 2023.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Orchid

forever and a day
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I love Pikachu. Say what you will about oversaturation due to its mascot status; but I think it's adorable, fun to draw, and one of my favorite Electric-types. Lots of sentimental attachment for me personally. :bulbaLove:

Carnivine

RTLfan

Reaction score
I seem to be one of the few fans of this Pokemon. I like that we have a Pokemon based on hieroglyphs and that he lives in another dimension.

Sandshrew

Harryghost

"That penny's coming out of your paycheck!"
Reaction score
I love its design so much. It's sad to me that it was never given anything new for competitive use in the recent Generations while its friends, Pidgeot, Farfetch'd and Dodrio, were all given something, but I still have hope that Fearow will be made great one day.

Wigglytuff

RTLfan

Reaction score
I quite like the eyes but not the rest. It looks like the fat cow type haha.

Yanma

Last edited:

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Nice colour scheme and it looks like a big cute dragonfly, one of my all-time favourite insects. Not so much a fan of its evolution, though.

Deerling

Battista

Nostalgic Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Thoroughly cute bug and loved it’s voice in the anime (Well, Tracey’s in the 4kids dub anyway, don’t know if it got a new voice with the company change).

Paldean Wooper

RTLfan

Reaction score
A good design but I feel sorry for him that he developed in such an unfortunate way, especially since I like Wooper a lot.

Galarian Slowbro

Orchid

forever and a day
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
It's okay. I think it's fun conceptually, it's got a good type combo and I like the purple color — but in general I probably still prefer the Kantonian version of this line.

Toxapex

Snowy.ninetales

“If your gonna dream, dream a big one”
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/She
I love it so much it’s my favorite water type and it’s just one of my perfect Pokémon (behind skitty, sprigatito, and ninetales) and it’s everything I could ever want in a Pokémon :).

Scorbunny

RTLfan

Reaction score
It's quite a cliche rabbit design so I'm not crazy about it. I wouldn't say it's downright terrible though....it's very average.

Starly

RTLfan

Reaction score
One of my all time favorites. I love how friendly it is and that it has the lowest catch rate except for legendaries and Volcarona.

Alolan Raichu

Orchid

forever and a day
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Not reeeally my favorite. From a design standpoint, all those blobby round shapes it has look a little bit awkward and unnatural to me; I just prefer that sharp, "cute but cool" vibe that a Kantonian Raichu has. I don't hate it or anything though — I really like the unique Electric/Psychic typing, and the blue eyes along with the surfing motif possibly being a subtle reference to Puka.

Roselia

Top Bottom