• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Was really looking forward to using one of these in Violet as a support mon for Breloom; still can't find a diggity dang Shiny Stone. Originally thought the line should have been Grass/Fairy but actually glad it's only pure Fairy now so it can serve the purpose of boosting other grass mons.

Xerneas

Xerneas looks very majestic and I liked its participation in the Diancie movie. I think the english voice actress they chose for the character fits really well. It’s a really nice design and I like deers and their symbolism about life.

Yveltal

A not particularly appealing gimmick that has been done before and I don't like the saccharine type of cuteness of the design.

Bibarel

Way too aggressive in LA. It's evo is creepy, but I think it's underrated.

Goodra

It's fine. I like Torchic, and I particularly like Blaziken, but to be honest I feel kinda completely neutral about Combusken lol. Nothing against it, but I feel like it's very easily overshadowed by Marshtomp and Grovyle.
Its animations in Colosseum/XD do give it quite a bit of personality though:
0510e4dfc74a565cf894a8a4bcd89de4d0e8166d.gif

Pumpkaboo

I've always liked this thing, and while I prefer the evo nowadays it's still a memorably adorable Pokemon that represents my favorite holiday of the year. I like that it's upper half is evocative of a Hallow's Eve decoration representing a black-furred mammal typically used for such an occasion; like a nondescript bat or mayhaps even a cat. The latter is probably stretching it, but it does complement the witchy nature of Gourgeist, in a way.

Baxcalibur

The design is too angular even by the standards of an ice type. An icy Godzilla Pokemon cou!d have been so much better.

Oricorio Sensu Style

Back
Top Bottom