• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

No real opinions, to be honest. Though, I do find it funny that a few Pokémon like Gabite and Sableye tend to hunt them down.

Appletun

One of my first-ever favorite Pokémon. Because just look at it, it's so cute :bulbaLove: I remember I loved Skitty so much when I was a kid that I willingly spent hours on end looking for one in Emerald (perhaps not realizing beforehand that its encounter rate is a ridiculously low 2% in that game lol). Worth it.

Glalie

goodra was one of the first lines i fell in love with when XY came out and it still holds a special spot in my heart, but its not my fav dragon type. ive also always had to remind myself that it isnt poison type :hmm: i think its hisuian form is great ^_^

arbok?

Not bad at all! It can be pretty good for the early game, and it’s movepool is also quite good. I… think I had a run where I took it far but can’t remember which that was.

Fuecoco

You can really tell that it was designed after Swinub and Piloswine. However, I kind of dig it. Its facial markings do make it look like it wears face paint.
Gliscor

A much cooler design than Gligar, and Poison Heal is a great Ability.
Avalugg

i kind of like it? i like bergmite more and its never really impressed me...one of those evolve-for-the-dex-and-then-box-forever mons. i hope they take another shot at an iceberg pokemon. maybe a regional ice-type tentacool line thats a cross between icebergs and the magnapinna squid, letting its tentacles drift unseen underneath. or something :oops:

slowbro

Cool bug!! Love its design. Speed stat is a joke, but since when have stats been lore-accurate?
Cool-ish bug. It's cute, but I don't feel strongly about it either way.

Charjabug

Back
Top Bottom