• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Honestly has never interested me. And since Bouffalant came along (which I love), I've had even less reason to care for it, sadly. I guess I like its name at least.

Accelgor

It's alright, but one of the lesser interesting Pokémon from Gen V in my opinion. I much prefer it's counterpart, Escavalier, as well.

Tyranitar

I'm not a fan of his head, not even Godzilla itself is that disproportionate. But It's decent, it has a nice colorscheme as expected of Johto, and it's a cool dinosaur.

Reuniclus

My favourite Psychic type and one of my favourite Pokemon overall :love: It's not only cute, but also strong. The unique design just completes it as a triple threat.

Manaphy

I don't like it at all. One of the most boring, forgettable, lame mythicals in my opinion. Also one of my least favourite legendaries overall, beaten only by Zygarde 100% and Diancie.

Gyarados

it used to be among my favorite pokemon, but nyowadays, I'm just neutral on it. It still looks sort of cool, I guess, especially its mega.

serperior

It's okay, but it has really very little to work with. Very narrow movepool, limited options in TMs/Tutors, hits less than even the Gen II Grass starter (can't spell its name), and its stats are not helping in any way. It has a nice design and origin, and Contrary did wonders for it, but overall very lackluster, which was a shame since its first stage garnered so much popularity.

Gliscor

A cool bat Pokemon. Gligar needed an evolution, and this guy certainly looks the part. Unfortunately, it can't learn Fly, which was detrimental to one of my Platinum playthoughs. The 4x weakness to Ice also doesn't help much. Altogether a good Pokemon, but it could be better.

Mesprit.

Despite being weak and hated by most fans, I think it's really cute and I like it a lot. I even have a plush of it

Dhelmise

One of the cooler fossil Pokémon. Always been a fan of its design. Love it's shiny as well.

Vikavolt

A railgun/spaceship electric stag beetle? It's awesome! One of the better designed Bug types. But that dismal speed stat just does NOT work with something the looks like it's build FOR speed. But I love it regardless

Frillish

Pretty cute, although I'm not really a fan of its evolution. I prefer the design of the male over the female.

Drampa

It's alright, I guess. Pretty forgettable though. I think it's funny how it shares its name with a metal band though.

Grovyle

Back
Top Bottom