• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One for my favorite Legendary Pokémon. It has an awesome double typing and a really good exclusive attack.

I just wish its Resolute Form was something more than a simple aesthetic change. I mean, the Japanese dex entries mention that it becomes so fast that it leaves aftermirages behind itself, so why not get a boost in speed? Regardless, it’s a really lovable Pokémon with an interesting background.

And now, redirect the attention to Quilava.

it and cyndaquil are pretty cute, easily some of the best designed first and second stage starters. When it evolves into typhlosion, the design becomes significantly less appealing, yet still cooler than most of the other fire starters. Which isn't much of an accomplishment.

sableye

An interesting Mon based off of both kelp and the weedy sea dragon, which I find fascinating. The fact that it's a Poison type is a rather interesting twist, since I've never really pictured kelp as poisonous, plus its evolved form gains Dragon, which is rather befitting.

Duskull

It's kinda cool, I guess. Definitely the best stage of its line. But like most Ghost-types (with the exception of a few) it doesn't interest me enough for me to really like it.

Alolan Ninetales

I love the design. Can't say too much about it because I haven't really had the chance to use it.

Geodude.

One of the creepier and tougher Ghost Mons. With a big emphasis on the Buddhist-referred number of 108. The fact that its type combo had no weaknesses until Fairy was introduced reinforced its potential power. However, I like it, and its shiny form is really awesome.

Now for my all-time favorite legend: Giratina.

Love it! Been one of my favourites since I watched Giratina and the Sky Warrior.
I love both of its forms, but I think I liked its altered form just a little bit more due to how cute it looks (to me, anyways).

Meganium

A pretty good baby Pokemon with a cute design and decent stats/moves. It helps that it's always carrying a Leftovers, making them fairly easy to stockpile. At least it's easier to find now, not like in its debut gen, where you had to use the annoying Honey Trees and hope you were lucky enough to find the right tree that grants the measly 1% chance of finding it

Honchkrow

One of the best Pokemon with a really fun design and interesting typing. I'm really surprised we only have one Water/Grass line given how many easy ideas there are for it. Also I will forever associate Ludicolo with Miror B and that amazing dance tune he had. There's nothing to dislike with Ludicolo, it's just great.

Wailmer

Back
Top Bottom