• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like its cry very much; it just sounds majestic to me. Apart from this, its type combination is interesting and its Ability is quite useful as well. A glorious Pokémon, all things considered. :D

Toxicroak

Cool type combination and cry. The teeth are kinda weird though.

Scolipede

It's alright I guess, but not a Pokémon that particularly interests me much.
Hate the design of its mega evolution so much though. I mean, what were they thinking?

Goodra

My favorite Poison Mon. Sure its cry isn't very... dignified, but I love its design, typing, and shiny form. And I love the fact that its tail causes it to be bamboozled by attacks from above due to covering its head. Plus it learns Flamethrower naturally, something that is rather unique to it, as it is neither Dragon nor Fire, so that's very interesting.

Tepig

Pretty cute, but one of the lesser interesting starters in my opinion. I do like Emboar though (unpopular opinion), so it gets points for evolving into it.

Scrafty

Easily one of my favorite Fighting-type Pokémon; I just love it. :X3::love: Its concept and design are quite interesting, and it is quite useful battling-wise as well. An easy 10/10 from me. (y)

Toxapex

An interesting, weaponized take on the concept of schools of fish, with the largest forme change stat jump in the history of the franchise, with BST larger than some legends. Base form is pretty cute. Served me well in one SM run, so I like it.

Mismagius

One of the coolest ghost types. Absolutely adore it's design. Also one of my top 10 favourite Sinnoh Pokémon.

Dhelmise

Adorable, my favourite first stage starter ever. Shame about its evolutions.

Marshadow

It's okay-ish. Like it's typing, but I have pretty mixed opinions on its design. Some aspects of it I like (how it changes colour when it attacks), while others I hate (the design of its face).
Not the worst mythical though, just painfully average to me.

Sawsbuck

Sawsbuck is a pretty awesome Pokémon, if only because the mechanic of seasons it is based on, is pretty unique and interesting. It is useful in-battle as well, thanks to that speed and attacking prowess, despite the mediocre defenses. All in all, it is easily one of my favourite Generation V Pokémon. (y)

Grumpig

Back
Top Bottom