• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Leafeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions, and I love all of them, but it's a little annoying how it took four whole Generations to come to life.

Blastoise

Well, my sending favourite fully evolved Kanto starter, Blastoise loses against Charizard imo. It’s pre-Evolution, Wartortle is one of my favourite mid stage starters, but was recently outclassed by Brionne.

Raichu.

A curious Pokémon. It has a fiercely cool design with those demonic ears, that long whip-tail, and the darker orange fur. It is also the only evolution to stem from a regional "electrodent," perhaps an example of Early-Installment Weirdness (and it would be far from the only case in Gen 1). Due to the monolithic cultural stature of the Pokémon it evolves from, it could be said that Raichu has been quite obscured throughout its existence, but personally, I always liked it more than Pikachu. It's not that I have anything particularly against Raichu's predecessor, but to me it just doesn't radiate that same kind of cool appeal. When I was young, I always awaited the day that Ash's Pikachu would evolve in the anime, and was continually disappointed on that front. I even had a small plushie of Raichu. So yeah, it has always been fairly high in my favor.

Cosmoem
790MS.png

*looks at avi*

Cosmoem is treated by most as an insignificant member of the Cosmog line, overshadowed by the memerific Nebby and majestic Solgaleo and Lunala. Considered by most as a useless stage of the line, and the "Legendary Metapod". It is also given very little importance in game as it only appears for a cutscene or two without much notability. But It’s my favourite member of the Cosmog family, having a simple design, and looking quite nice for a middle stage. It ties nicely into Solgaleo and Lunala, two vastly different Pokemon.

Typhlosion.

Least favorite Johto Starter, but still one of the best Starters ever. Definitely in the top echelon of Fire Starters alongside Blaziken and Delphox.

Manectric

My favorite non-Flying Normal Type in Generation I. It's my best friend's favorite Pokemon, so I hold it dearly as well.

Roserade

Crobat's pretty damn reliable in the story campaign if you're willing to grind up a Zubat. I remember in my original Diamond save as a little kid, NOTHING ever outsped my Crobat.. until I got to the mid floors of the Battle Tower :p

Mmm... how about Serperior?

I hear it's basically Scizor for the new generation, and I can respect that. Personally, however, I've never really been able to connect with it and I don't know why. I've never trained one, but that's because I've never had an interest in training one.

Salamence.

Cute. I love the relationship with Minior they created for it in SM. I saw some really adorable fanart of them both together some months back.
Moon dex entry: Because of its silhouette, it’s believed to be a star reborn. For some reason, it loves Minior.

Makuhita

Back
Top Bottom