• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favorites. I love that sea slug. And the fact it has two different forms depending on where it's found/caught is an interesting real-life concept. The East Sea variant is my favorite of the two.

Fletchinder

The design is nice but I have never used it or seen it in the anime.

Swirlix

looks nice, silly design, not liked or hated

Vulpix
(Kanto)

Very cute and I remember it being one of my top 5 favorites back when I started watching the anime in the late 90's . Now though it's not even in the top 30.

Zubat

I keep running into them in caves and I am tired of seeing Zubats.

Drampa

I like it a lot. I especially like its traditional Chinese robe design.

Zubat (does anyone have anything to say about them other than the fact that you run into them too often?)

It's okay, not high on my list, but I don't hate it. It has a nice-looking shiny form (and is THE most common shiny I end up with), and I like bats in general, so it's okay to me.

Speaking of bats, how about Noibat?

Love it! I actually much prefer it over Noivern. I think it's super cute and has a really nice shiny form.
I've never actually used one in-game before, so I can't comment on what it's like to battle with.

How about another bat - Woobat

I've always thought that it looks like a chubby fighting grandma.

Horsea

I've never used it in battle and evolving a Tyrogue into either Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, or Hitmonlee never interested me. I'm looking right now on how to evolve a Tyrogue into Hitmontop and it says that Tyrogue's attack and defense need to be equal.

Bewear

I really like the 'creepy mascot' concept of its design as well as its lore of it not knowing its strength and thus accidentally killing off other people.

Cryogonal

An angry snowflake that uses chains of ice to capture prey - amazing. One of my favourites for sure, I'm very glad it got some big buffs this generation.

Volcarona

Design is nice and I have used a Tropius in Emerald. When it came to grass, my Grovyle was stronger than Tropius and for flying my Swellow was stronger. I watched a walkthrough on Youtube and Tropius was being used as an HM slave.

Oshawott

It's cute and a decent water HM user, but it's very lacking overall. The whole line is too middle-of-the-road for my tastes, and the anime version really annoyed me. I don't hate it, but I like the other two starters better (especially Tepig).

Regigigas

Back
Top Bottom