• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I don't like the design. I much prefer Ekans and Arbok (and no, I'm not a gen 1 nostalgic).

Horsea

Cute and I love sea horses. I don't remember Horsea having screen time battle in the anime and instead, I would just see it swimming.

Hypno

Not too bad, at least it's a bit more durable then the Abra line, and easier to raise back in Gen 1 (no trading required to max out power). Didn't get a lot of screentime anime-wise, though I remember the priceless expression Harrison's had back in Johto when it ate Snorlax's dream and got it angry instead, followed by getting OHKOed by said angry Snorlax (a very bad idea, as it clearly realized, albeit too late).

Milotic

A beautiful Pokemon and I loved watching Wallace's Milotic. I feel so bad because I recently found out Feebas evolved into Milotic after 13 years of playing Ruby/Emerald.

Mewtwo

The supreme classic. Can't go wrong with a little bit of genetic modification, eh? Just stay away from Ceruelan Cave, don't want to end up like Origins Blue.

Ampharos

My favorite electric type and I loved using an Ampharos on my team. I'm also happy that Ampharos gets a mega evolution and it looks amazing.

Lilligant

Good design, just as good as Bellossom, but Petilil is cuter.

Swadloon.

It's probably my least favorite of the beginning Normal-type woodland creatures. Its design is so dull compared to Sentret or Bunnelby.

Quilladin.

It's okay and I've only used the line once on my Johto walkthrough. I always pick Chikorita when I play a Johto region game.

Relicanth

It's designed like a tree but I prefer Sudowoodo. Reminds me of being in a spooky woods just like from that movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs when the trees became alive, scared Snow White, and she fainted.

Reuniclus

Its so adorable, reminds me of a curious pup having fun and exploring, sounded so cute in the anime, made adorable expressions in Amie/Refresh

Growlithe

Back
Top Bottom